Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Taboo Ecuadorian Connecticut
Chris. 10:20 AM 06-17-2009
It has been a while since I did a review with pics, so here it goes. This is another very good cigar from Taboo. Thanks Rob! I bought the sampler of these a few months ago and this was the robusto from the sampler. It smelled pretty good, but I couldt not pinpoint any flavors from the prelight draw. The cap cut neatly and the foot toasted easily. There were no large veins in this cigar. There was a very mild flavor in the beginning. A very light peppery note about .25" in. It is burning well. I drank a throwback pepsi with this.

I couple of other flavors present themselves, but at this time they escape me. They were by no means bad though. I was really enjoying this one. I ashed it after this pic in fear of it falling on me. I don't use an ash tray. Just toss them over the porch railing. lol

Right around here something very interesting happened that really kept my interest and made me nub this cigar. It tasted exactly like one of those chewy caramel cube candies. It was light, but it was delicious! I am looking forward to my next Ecuadorian connecticut from the sampler!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:21 AM 06-17-2009
Nice review. Short and to the point with great pictures:-)
[Reply]
LordOfWu 10:22 AM 06-17-2009
Nice review, I love it when a review really makes me want to try a cigar...looks like I'm a little overdue in placing a call w/ Rob.
[Reply]
akakirby 10:22 AM 06-17-2009
Thanks for the review, I will be ordering up a sampler from taboo hopefully soon!
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 10:23 AM 06-17-2009
:-) Good review, thanks. I have one of these in the humi that will now accompany me on my trip to Durango this weekend.
[Reply]
Chris. 10:29 AM 06-17-2009
Absolutely guys. It is definitely worth a try! I would call it a mild-medium in strength/flavor.
[Reply]
tuxpuff 10:32 AM 06-17-2009
Thanks for the great review Chris!
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:28 AM 06-17-2009
Great review Chris...thanks.
[Reply]
Chris. 11:37 AM 06-17-2009
no problem guys! be on the lookout for another review later today! :-)
[Reply]
Up