Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Diesel Unholy Cocktail
badbriar 08:00 PM 09-19-2015
One of the best values out there for an in your face, potent cigar. When relatively fresh or ROTT, this dude can be a bit harsh at first and kinda rough around the edges. Tasty, but feisty! Well, I put some away and forgot about 'em. A year plus later, pulled one out and fired her up. Smooth, tasty, rich, creamy and still potent, but mellowed a lot. This is one stick that time and a little age works wonders with. Very enjoyable. Recommended! :-)
[Reply]
RJrocker 09:56 AM 09-21-2015
When these age that can be insanely good because the harshness and in your face impact dyes down just a tad. This reminds me that I need to pick up some more. Thanks!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 12:02 PM 09-21-2015
Yep, these are damned tasty. And they're also a great bang-for-your-buck cigar; CI runs deals on them all the time for <$3/stick .
[Reply]
sweater914 12:41 PM 09-21-2015
I bought a sampler pack last year, I haven't smoked them all yet, but the first third is the toughest part to get through, after that they mellow somewhat. If you're looking for an in your face smoke the Diesel lineup fits the bill.
[Reply]
Dave128 01:47 PM 09-21-2015
I enjoy these. I try to keep a few in stock.
[Reply]
Flynnster 07:58 PM 09-21-2015
Never had one, for some reason they have never interested me. I'll probably pick some up, and give them a try.
[Reply]
RJrocker 07:41 AM 09-22-2015
Forgot to mention, this being a pretty oily cigar, I have had a couple start to plume in my humidor. I keep my humi around 66-68%.
[Reply]
Up