Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Ashton VSG Robusto
badbriar 07:55 PM 09-19-2015
Recently had my first VSG and was very impressed. Bought this dude and put it to rest for about 4 months, which I know may not be enough to really do much. Could not resist - came across the gorgeous stick and put the fire to it. Unbelievably smooth, complex and just downright delish! Absolutely one of the finest cigars I've had the pleasure of enjoying. Obviously recommended! :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:02 PM 09-19-2015
I love these, and also in the torpedo size. I've never had a bad one, or even a slightly flawed one. It's one of those brands that I seemingly always have to have at least a couple in the wineador.
[Reply]
The Poet 08:14 PM 09-19-2015
They are far too dear for this poor boy, but I do love the VSGs.
[Reply]
RJrocker 09:55 AM 09-21-2015
VSGs are a classic go to smoke. Pricey but very good and consistent. Thanks for the review!
[Reply]
heyferg 01:14 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by RJrocker:
VSGs are a classic go to smoke. Pricey but very good and consistent. Thanks for the review!
I agree. Not cheap, but very reliable. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 08:31 PM 09-23-2015
Cigar International has just started a "make me an offer" sale which includes as a choice 5-packs of VSG Robustos. I bid 20 bucks each for a pair of packs, but I don't know yet if it has been accepted. If so, and with the free shipping, that would be 4 bucks each for 10 of these puppies.

Go, outbid me and get them for yourself. Good luck.
[Reply]
The Poet 08:32 AM 09-24-2015
FYI, CI declined my offer and said it was "cold". Hey, it was worth a shot. I don't like games and don't have the cash to d!ck around with this anyway, so you guys can have 'em all.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:46 AM 09-24-2015
Originally Posted by The Poet:
FYI, CI declined my offer and said it was "cold". Hey, it was worth a shot. I don't like games and don't have the cash to d!ck around with this anyway, so you guys can have 'em all.
I started at $35 and slowly moved up to $40. All were rejected, and I've reached my limit for bids today for them. So if anyone is after them, you'll need a minimum starting offer of $41.
[Reply]
Up