Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje Series P (The $3 Tat!)
cigarlvr 05:30 AM 07-31-2010
I like these guys a llot only drawback is the short filler as they dont th=end to hold the ash all that long
[Reply]
AUguy 11:58 PM 08-06-2010
I just smoked my first P series. It was a Robusto (P2). I burnt my fingertips on this one. I am really new to cigars, but this was by far the best sub 5$ stick I have had to date. It burned nice and even all the way down. The draw was nice with effortless thick puffs of smoke. I enjoyed they spicy flavors that were almost as good as a Havana VI. The only drawback was that the ash only held on for a little over an inch, but I could give a damn because it only set me back 3.50!

I hope the start up production on these again soon.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 07:52 PM 08-07-2010
Smoked a P4 (7x47) this morning.

Wow. What a great smoke. The only complaint I have is the burn. It sat in my humi at 60%/65F for a couple weeks after I got these in. I'm sad I waited this long because now Famous Smoke Shop doesn't have any of the P-Series in stock :-)

Anybody know where I can get a box of these? Specifically the P4 size, but I'd be open to others.
[Reply]
OHRD 08:50 PM 08-07-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Smoked a P4 (7x47) this morning.

Wow. What a great smoke. The only complaint I have is the burn. It sat in my humi at 60%/65F for a couple weeks after I got these in. I'm sad I waited this long because now Famous Smoke Shop doesn't have any of the P-Series in stock :-)

Anybody know where I can get a box of these? Specifically the P4 size, but I'd be open to others.
Here are a couple spots still selling them:

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/thumbna...36/pc/8335.uts

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/Tatuaj...+P+Cigars.html
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 09:20 PM 08-07-2010
The P2s are a nice smoke. A bit of a challenge keeping it lit. Good flavours and decent price. Nice yard cigar.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 01:07 AM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
I am surprised that you got so much flavor out of these. Over the years, I have smoked a number of these and they are mild at the most to me. Maybe these are aged and get stronger with aging?
This would probably be a good guess. I find ALL my Tats smoke better with a little age! And the P2 is my favorite size of the P series.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 03:33 PM 08-11-2010
Purchased a box of P4's (31 in a box!) on Monday, pics of that and a few other things should be showing up in the NC purchase thread soon :-) :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up