Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 219 of 232
« First < 119169209217218219 220221229 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:49 AM 04-24-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a very productive weekend and stayed home and relaxed as well. We cleaned all the windows in the house to include the nine storm windows in the three season room. Most off the yard work is done as well, only have the sides of the yard needing mulch which is six bags per. The Yankees lost yesterday to the Blue Jays 5 - 1 at home and now are on the road starting tonight at 1940 (7:40 PM) taking on the Minnesota Twins. Congrats to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Tonight, the NY Rangers will take on the NJ Devils in game 4 which the Rangers are up 2 games to 1. Enjoy the week everyone, remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 04-25-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a cool 39°F outside as we speak according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...4#.ZEef9C_MLrA

Last night, both the Yankees and the NY Rangers lost. Let's go fellas, you all have this. Enjoy your day all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 04-26-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day" on this brisk April 26th. I see that the Yankees lost again, come on fellas and turn things around. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 04-27-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. It was good to see the Yankees come back with a win yesterday, keep it up fellas and do a repeat today against the Texas Rangers. Enjoy all and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 04-28-2023
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and everyone was enjoying top shelf cigars and all. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night with a score of 4 - 2, unfortunately the NY Rangers lost last night losing 4 - 0 to the NJ Devils. The NASCAR drivers are in Dover, DE this weekend taking on the Monster Mile which is always my favourite one mile tracks. Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to relax this weekend as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 05-01-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a rather relaxing weekend being that it's been raining since late Friday evening. Friday after work, I decided to cut the grass as it was the only day without rain for like a week. Saturday, I volunteered my time at the New Windsor, NY American Legion Post 1796 as we hosted an open house for new membership. Yesterday, Beth and I relaxed all day catching up on shows that we DVR'd being that they rescheduled the NASCAR until today at noon EST. The NY Rangers and the NJ Devils play game 7 of their playoffs tonight starting at 2000 (8 PM). The Yankees got beat bad yesterday losing 15 - 2, come on fellas, turn things around and put up some "W"s. Enjoy your week all and smoke a favourite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:21 AM 05-01-2023
Game 7. Win or golf. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 05-02-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we got another couple of days of rain ahead of us according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...4#.ZFDb5S_MLrB

It wasn't a good night for the New York sports teams as the Yankees and Mets lost as well as the NY Rangers got eliminated from the NHL Playoffs. Oh well, today is another day and it's time to move on. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:35 AM 05-02-2023

Didn't work out quite the way he (and the Rangers fans) had hoped it would.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 05-03-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". It was good to see the Yankees bounce back with a win, now keep it up and put up a few more "W"s in a row. I hope you all enjoy your day...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 05-04-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another win yesterday over the Cleveland Guardians with a final score of 4 - 3. It was a walk-off single in the 10th inning:

https://www.mlb.com/video/trevor-ste...no?t=walk-offs

The Yankees are off today and will take on the Rays in Tampa this weekend, keep it up fellas and put up a few more "W"s. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:51 AM 05-04-2023
Don't forget the Rangers... :-)

[Reply]
Stogieman 05:47 AM 05-05-2023
Good morning everyone, the espresso is on and it's Friday. We has a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and there were some old faces we haven't seen in a while show up. I took the day off as Beth and I are going to a wedding today for one of our nephew's in New Jersey. Got a couple of things to do today so there's no rush and then we'll get ready for the festivities later on this afternoon. Enjoy your weekend all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:37 AM 05-08-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, the wedding was perfect; Saturday, Beth and I did yard work all day; yesterday, we spent the day at the American Legion in New Windsor, NY helping out 50/50 tickets all afternoon. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 05-09-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...4#.ZFoSfS_MLrA

Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, let's keep it up fellas and put up a few more "W"s. Enjoy all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM 05-10-2023
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, hopefully they sweep the A's today as they have a 1230 start time this afternoon. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 05-11-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another big win yesterday with a final score of 11 - 3 and sweeping the A's. Fingers crossed that we do that well against the Rays starting tonight in a four game series here in the Bronx. We're going to Sunday's game which should be a great day for sure. I hope you all have a great day and we see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 05-12-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out along with a couple of old faces we haven't seen in a while. The Yankees got spanked last night by the Rays losing 8 - 0, let's go fellas and turn things around tonight and put up a "W". The NASCAR drivers are in Darlington, SC this weekend, one of my favorite tracks and tough on a race car. Enjoy your weekend everyone and don't forget your mothers this Sunday....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM 05-15-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend overall: Friday afterwork, I enjoyed a well aged OpusX and a few beers while a full rack of ribs were on the grill low and slow; Saturday, Beth and I did yard work and then relaxed out back; yesterday, we went to the Yankees game and had a blast. Have a great week all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 05-16-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. Congrats to the Yankees on last night's win in Toronto, keep it up fellas and put up a few more "W"s in a row. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there..... :-)
[Reply]
Page 219 of 232
« First < 119169209217218219 220221229 > Last »
Up