Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 38 of 42
« First < 28363738 3940 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
taltos 05:00 PM 11-27-2011
I have been there during the bad decades. I know what you are saying. Hope that it gets better for you guys after next week.
[Reply]
Whee 05:37 PM 11-27-2011
Paul, tell the boys no need to score 60 points next week.:-)

Been a rough year for sure, but I think we can bring the team back essentially intact for next season. With a good draft for a change, we should be back to our old selves.

Lots of free agency decisions to make, with a big $28 million one at the top of the list.
[Reply]
taltos 08:08 PM 11-27-2011
You mean that we can win if only scoring 55 points?:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:38 PM 11-27-2011
I could go on and on, but what is the point.

I have expected a win on a few occasions this year. I am expecting nothing from them on Sunday. Maybe that is the key.

The prospect of watching New England dismantle Indy is most unpleasant.
[Reply]
Whee 08:44 PM 11-27-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Lower <in my best Bob Barker voice>
[Reply]
taltos 05:32 AM 11-28-2011
I really hope that the game is not a slaughter. Boring to watch and games like that are when key players can get hurt. Things will improve when you get a real quarterback returned to you.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:50 AM 11-28-2011
As a Panthers fan, I feel your pain this year. Carolina has sucked for a while now. I was scared for a minute that you guys were about to get your first win of the season from us.
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:15 AM 11-28-2011
YOur problem isn't scoring points, its how many you let the other guys score, :-):-)

Maybe we can put up 56 on the last ranked D in the NFL:-):-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:16 AM 11-28-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
As a Panthers fan, I feel your pain this year. Carolina has sucked for a while now. I was scared for a minute that you guys were about to get your first win of the season from us.
This too shall pass Andy.
[Reply]
taltos 05:26 AM 11-29-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
YOur problem isn't scoring points, its how many you let the other guys score, :-):-)

Maybe we can put up 56 on the last ranked D in the NFL:-):-)
Last in yards given up, middle of the pack in points given up.:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 12:41 PM 11-29-2011
Coyer fired and Painter to bench for Orlovsky.

Yep, that should do it.

Well, at least the Pats don't have any film on our starting QB. Oy fricking Vey.

:-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:21 PM 11-30-2011
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Coyer fired and Painter to bench for Orlovsky.

Yep, that should do it.

Well, at least the Pats don't have any film on our starting QB. Oy fricking Vey.

:-)
It'll be ok, buddy.

Today was a big day. Now we wait.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/72...m-results-week
[Reply]
taltos 06:28 AM 12-01-2011
I really hope that Peyton doesn't risk further injury by rushing back for the end of this season. Hopefully he can return next season at close to full strength and help his team. I really do feel for you guys, even Vic. I know how bad it was when Tom was out for the season and we couldn't even get bad enough to get a great draft position.:-)
[Reply]
forgop 07:00 AM 12-01-2011
Unless Payaton demonstrates he's 100% before spring, he's going to be gone. He's due a $28M bonus March 1st. If they keep captain brokedick around, those idiots deserve another 0-12 start, not that I wouldn't enjoy another meltdown. :-).
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:23 AM 12-01-2011
I really hope that Peyton doesn't risk further injury by rushing back for the end of this season. Hopefully he can return next season at close to full strength and help his team. I really do feel for you guys, even Vic. I know how bad it was when Tomasina was out for the season and we couldn't even get bad enough to get a great draft position.:-)
:-). sympathy for me Paul?? :-)

Not necessary. Been a colt fan my whole life, and been an Oriole fan my whole life. Things go good, things go bad, eh. I'll just miss the classic Brady-Manning duel that would normally take place this Sunday.
[Reply]
VTDragon 02:28 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
:-). sympathy for me Paul?? :-)

Not necessary. Been a colt fan my whole life, and been an Oriole fan my whole life. Things go good, things go bad, eh. I'll just miss the classic Brady-Manning duel that would normally take place this Sunday.
You know what, I'll miss it too. I loved these games when they were competitive. I still can't figure out just how the Colts have so quickly become so bad- Peyton didn't play defense.
BTW re: Peyton, I truly hope he doesn't do something stupid and come back if there is ANY doubt about the long term viabilty of his neck/nerves. I really would hate to see a great competitor like him end up with a debilitating injury for the sake of a couple of meaningless games.
[Reply]
Whee 11:34 AM 12-04-2011
Well, this looks interesting.
[Reply]
taltos 02:23 PM 12-04-2011
A bit closer than I would prefer.
[Reply]
Marlon K 11:46 PM 12-04-2011
I'M Here
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:38 AM 12-05-2011