Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>Looking for help finding Nesquick Banana.
DMK 05:54 PM 04-16-2012
Just a shout out to see if I can find some Nesquick Banana flavor drink powder.
The Mrs. loves it and I'd like to surprise her for her birthday.
I can do $ or trade cigars for your bother.

Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
GWN 06:23 PM 04-16-2012
Damn Darryl, could have grabbed you some when we drove back from Myrtle Beach a few weeks back. May be headed to PA next month. When's her B-day?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:26 PM 04-16-2012
I wasn't aware they even made it, Darryl. It sounds delicious ( in that cool chemically bananna-y taffy-like way), and I will keep an eye out in my neighborhood.
[Reply]
DMK 06:26 PM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by GWN:
Damn Darryl, could have grabbed you some when we drove back from Myrtle Beach a few weeks back. May be headed to PA next month. When's her B-day?
May 22nd.
I hope to find some if I have to go to Pittsburgh for work in a couple of weeks.
If not I'm hoping someone here wants to do some business....:-)
[Reply]
fissure 06:55 PM 04-16-2012
Doing a search online for it and it says it's been discontinued for a while. Might be really hard to find any.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:28 PM 04-16-2012
Man I used to love this stuff as a kid in California. I've never seen it here in PA. Now I really want some.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:04 PM 04-16-2012
Worse comes to worse, perhaps you could find a Torani syrup to get some points.
http://www.torani.com/products/cr%C3...e-banana-syrup
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:45 PM 04-16-2012
I used to love this stuff as a kid. After searching high and low and hearing rumors of it being discontinued I got desperate and decided to try fleabay on a whim. Somehow there seemed to be Banana Nesquick in abundance there. Problem is that it's all in the UK. I guess they still produce it there.

I just did a check and there only seems to be one seller at the moment with 3 left in stock. It's ~$20 shipped to the US for 500g. Pretty steep, but then again, that's a lot better price than it no longer existing. Send him/her a message and see what the shipping cost is to Canada.

On a side note, I wish I could still get Hi-C Ecto Cooler too. That stuff was the bomb.
[Reply]
forgop 10:53 PM 04-16-2012
eBay-2 left:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/500g-Nestle-...item20c49243de
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:56 PM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by forgop:
eBay-2 left:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/500g-Nestle-...item20c49243de
Hey Duane, check out post #8. :-)

There is also one more seller with ten of the 300g units, but with shipping the 500g seller is the best bet.
[Reply]
DMK 10:26 AM 04-17-2012
Thanks all, I've found a British goodies importer fairly close to me and I'll be making a road trip Sat.:-)
[Reply]
GWN 06:32 AM 04-21-2012
Let us know if you score. If not, there's a British store right next to where I work and British and Scottish importers here in Barrie.
[Reply]
DMK 02:30 PM 04-21-2012
Originally Posted by GWN:
Let us know if you score. If not, there's a British store right next to where I work and British and Scottish importers here in Barrie.
Success !! She will be surprised.:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 08:35 PM 04-23-2012
Originally Posted by DMK:
Success !! She will be surprised.:-)
:-) I ended up ordering a 500g tub from that seller on fleabay. It arrived today and I took my daughter on a trip down memory lane. I probably should have broken out Fireball Island too.

Banana Quick shake powder... $5
Shipping from the UK... $15
Reliving a Banana Quick shake from powder with my lil' girl... priceless.
[Reply]
Up