Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 72 of 117
« First < 2262707172 737482 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
kelmac07 01:58 PM 01-30-2019
Two more Ezra Zion Eminence Belicoso & a DBL Habano Baseball Bat (just for fun).

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 02:15 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Two more Ezra Zion Eminence Belicoso & a DBL Habano Baseball Bat (just for fun).
Looks like you hit a real....."home run"!!! (Pun intended.) :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:38 AM 02-01-2019

So technically, this is still a "NC" purchase! :-) Decided to get serious about my humidification game, so I ordered some HCM beads from Cigarnut. There was a slight hiccup with the order and to make up for it, he tossed in a free cigar stand! (Not pictures, as well as a couple sponges I ordered.) My humidors have since been much more steady, so I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:51 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Wow, your kicking it up gomeitsmybday! Nice mega-grabs. That’s Porchdweller style for volume hah.
LMAO!!! Been out of town and just now saw this.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:29 PM 02-01-2019

Nice!!! That’s the size of the Eminence that maybe I like the most but not sure hah. I need to get another five pack and see.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:29 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

So technically, this is still a "NC" purchase! :-) Decided to get serious about my humidification game, so I ordered some HCM beads from Cigarnut. There was a slight hiccup with the order and to make up for it, he tossed in a free cigar stand! (Not pictures, as well as a couple sponges I ordered.) My humidors have since been much more steady, so I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
Nothing like a lot of beads hah. Magic.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:30 PM 02-01-2019

[Reply]
kelmac07 08:32 AM 02-02-2019
Nice grab on those AJ Last Calls. I was at an AJ Fernandez event a few weeks back and the AJ rep gave me a Cortica to try. Was very tasty.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 11:04 AM 02-02-2019
@ Weelok nice score!! Man that is some super fancy packaging too, really really cool looking. Seen those in the local B&M before, I might pick one up soon to try...

And check THIS out -

Spending the weekend with the gf and when i arrived last night, she surprised me with an "early Valentine's Day gift"!! It's Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration sampler from Tampa Sweethearts with 2 of each the following - Hemingway Between the Lines, Don Carlos Personal Reserve, Casa Cuba Sun Grown & Eye of the Shark. Pretty sure she is the best gf ever. Also really cool how Fuente Jr. personalized the order!
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:15 PM 02-04-2019
Grabbed a few 5ers. Gotta love the names of these cigars.

RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Washington (Belicosos)

Cigar Federation "Snitches Get Stitches" XL Toros

[Reply]
Damian 04:43 PM 02-04-2019
Restocking on some classic favorites. Padron serie 1926 No 2, Montecristo White, Avo Classic Robusto, and some AF Hemingway Signature.
[Reply]
Weelok 02:13 AM 02-08-2019
@ Weelok nice score!! Man that is some super fancy packaging too, really really cool looking. Seen those in the local B&M before, I might pick one up soon to try...

And check THIS out -

Spending the weekend with the gf and when i arrived last night, she surprised me with an "early Valentine's Day gift"!! It's Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration sampler from Tampa Sweethearts with 2 of each the following - Hemingway Between the Lines, Don Carlos Personal Reserve, Casa Cuba Sun Grown & Eye of the Shark. Pretty sure she is the best gf ever. Also really cool how Fuente Jr. personalized the order!

Nice Valentines Day present!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 02:14 AM 02-08-2019
Grabbed a few 5ers. Gotta love the names of these cigars.

RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Washington (Belicosos)

Cigar Federation "Snitches Get Stitches" XL Toros

Wow your killing it!!! Those cigars look sweet!! How are they?
[Reply]
Weelok 02:15 AM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Damian:
Restocking on some classic favorites. Padron serie 1926 No 2, Montecristo White, Avo Classic Robusto, and some AF Hemingway Signature.
Nice spectrum of cigars!!!! Your covered for all types of occasions hah.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:11 AM 02-08-2019

Picked these up because I remembered they have a humi pillow included and are (while definitely still young) good to smoke rott which really helps when I want to give other boxes more time to rest!
On that note - I was wanting to buy some Fuente Sungrown 858s, however I've never bought a box before, do they come with pillows like the Hemingway's do? Or does all Fuente boxes? I know it's usually denoted by the water droplet on the box but I can't remember if any do aside from the Hemingway line...thanks to anyone who can answer that!
[Reply]
Weelok 11:07 PM 02-08-2019

Picked these up because I remembered they have a humi pillow included and are (while definitely still young) good to smoke rott which really helps when I want to give other boxes more time to rest!
On that note - I was wanting to buy some Fuente Sungrown 858s, however I've never bought a box before, do they come with pillows like the Hemingway's do? Or does all Fuente boxes? I know it's usually denoted by the water droplet on the box but I can't remember if any do aside from the Hemingway line...thanks to anyone who can answer that!
Wow, never bought a box of AF cigars. Pretty cool they do that!
[Reply]
Weelok 11:18 PM 02-08-2019
Bag, couldn’t pass up the deal. I’m weak, and full of tasty cigars.

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:41 AM 02-09-2019
Bag, couldn’t pass up the deal. I’m weak, and full of tasty cigars.

Haha from one Casa Fernandez fanboy to another, compliments on an *excellent* buy! Thinking about smoking a Reserva later today in fact! You said there a deal going on for them? If it's still active right now let me know where, I could always use an extra box of both if.....the price is right!
*cue the price is right theme song*
[Reply]
Weelok 01:37 PM 02-09-2019
Haha from one Casa Fernandez fanboy to another, compliments on an *excellent* buy! Thinking about smoking a Reserva later today in fact! You said there a deal going on for them? If it's still active right now let me know where, I could always use an extra box of both if.....the price is right!
*cue the price is right theme song*
It was a one week 10%off sale on Atlantic. Not much of a sale but in the email they said prices would be going up presumably on the new shipments and these where existing inventory cigars. So mostly I was getting stocked up before the price goes up hah.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 05:32 PM 02-09-2019
It was a one week 10%off sale on Atlantic. Not much of a sale but in the email they said prices would be going up presumably on the new shipments and these where existing inventory cigars. So mostly I was getting stocked up before the price goes up hah.
Ahh okay yeah speaking of which - I just saw that they are shipping out Aganorsa Leaf Habano, going to be on the look out for those...but thanks anyway for the info!
[Reply]
Page 72 of 117
« First < 2262707172 737482 > Last »
Up