< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Nicotine
icehog3 11:58 PM 01-02-2012
Originally Posted by bobarian:
I'm getting an itch. :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 12:26 AM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
This is nice to know. I was a bit concerned (which is why I put up this thread) about the addictive nature of smoking cigars now that I am getting addicted to buying them!

I do feel the urge to smoke more but I am unsure at this point how much the "being excited" of experimenting plays a role.
I know I've went weeks or months without smoking a cigar without hardly thinking about it. I think the urge to go hang out at the B&M is more addictive than the actual cigar itself. Good times.:-)
[Reply]
44stampede 01:49 AM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
I know I've went weeks or months without smoking a cigar without hardly thinking about it. I think the urge to go hang out at the B&M is more addictive than the actual cigar itself. Good times.:-)
More good news. Thanks guys.
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 01:09 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
I'm curious how much nicotine contributes to flavor. Anyone know? Didn't find much on the google.
Nicotene is a naturally occuring by product of tobacco, I don't think it adds one thing to the flavor of the cigar, IMHO.:-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 01:35 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Tom Did you run out of your Anti-Monkey Butt itch powder again? We can get together a fund to keep you supplied. :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:38 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:
Tom Did you run out of your Anti-Monkey Butt itch powder again? We can get together a fund to keep you supplied. :-):-)
Thanks Kevin....you know, the more they make my butt itch, the more powder I need. :-)
[Reply]
ktblunden 01:46 PM 01-04-2012
I've gone several weeks at a time without a cigar and without having any cravings to have one. I defy a regular smoker of cigarettes to do the same. In my estimation, cigars have a much lower potential for addiction than cigarettes, but everyone else's mileage may vary.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up