Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>cigar.com brazilian house blend
mikeespo 10:35 PM 12-24-2011
i tried the cigar.com brazilian house blend today and i really liked it to my suprise. I smoked the corojo earlier that day and did not really care for it. Can anyone tell me what in your opinion what would be some other cigars that would be in the same line up as the brazilian but more of a name brand? So i could buy and throw in the humidor thanks and merry christmas.
[Reply]
schollianmj 09:03 AM 12-25-2011
doesnt CAO make a brazilia? Or something like that? :-)
[Reply]
Whee 09:05 AM 12-25-2011
CAO Brazilia used to be very similiar to the Brazil label. I've heard they have changed the blend though. Haven't bought any recently to see if there is a difference.
[Reply]
schollianmj 01:07 PM 12-29-2011
meh, it was a thought. :-)
[Reply]
mikeespo 12:44 AM 12-30-2011
ya i believe they do i thas mor of a spice flavor to it than the espresso and chocolate that the cigar.com brazalin does i heard but i am going to check it out for myself i have to order one from online though because i really don't have any B&M's around me that are decent
[Reply]
schollianmj 08:44 AM 12-30-2011
Yea, I feel bad for my b&m. Great Guy that runs it, and decent selection, but I'm in a small area so he has to keep prices high to stay in business. I can normally get things a lot cheaper online even with paying for shipping. And I just found a great b&m up near where I work, but that's a 90 mile drive, so I only will hit it while on duty...
[Reply]
Up