Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>I smoked my first cigar
Chingas 10:15 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR:

and you never know when you might get some extras around here...
:-)
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 10:16 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
My color coordination is off these days:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:23 PM 08-18-2010
Congratulations on your cigar experience -- welcome to that slide down the Slippery Slope. It's a one-way trip :-)
[Reply]
Samsquanch 10:29 PM 08-18-2010
Awesome man, I remember when I first started smoking cigars and I was on summer break from college so I smoked two back to back and had to lie on the floor cause I was so buzzed! Good times! Welcome to the Asylum.
[Reply]
bigdix 01:16 AM 08-19-2010
Glad you enjoyed it! Good luck :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:53 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
Congratulations on your cigar experience -- welcome to that slide down the Slippery Slope. It's a one-way trip :-)
Its not THAT slippery :-) I went from 0 to about 130 cigars in my possession in what 3-4 weeks. OOPS :-) My poor 300 count is about to get owned fast.

Thats how it's supposed to be new and fun, congrats on the new "hobby" COUGH addiction COUGH.
[Reply]
jdakine 04:00 AM 08-19-2010
Very nice, welcome to the world of cigars :-)
[Reply]
lovenhim 04:24 AM 08-19-2010
WEEEEE, 6:-)2am and getting ready for my first day back to college in 10 years....and I am still buzzed from that cigar. OK maybe not, but i will try thesugar trick next time. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:56 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by lovenhim:
WEEEEE, 6:-)2am and getting ready for my first day back to college in 10 years....and I am still buzzed from that cigar. OK maybe not, but i will try thesugar trick next time. :-)
Have A Great Day, My Friend, & Keep The Pics & Stories Coming!:-)
[Reply]
rhmalone 04:59 AM 08-19-2010
sounds to me your attitude is in the exact right place... it really should be all about your enjoyment. welcome!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:02 AM 08-19-2010
Best of luck being back at school and congrats on the first stick.
[Reply]
TripleF 06:22 AM 08-19-2010
[Reply]
dwoodward 10:53 AM 08-19-2010
To help with the buzz I find that having a can of soda like Coke or 7up can help make you feel better if you think you feel sick from it.

I haven't had to have one in awhile, but when I first started smoking cigars, a big churchill or a 6"x60 would do me in pretty badly lol.
[Reply]
pektel 11:04 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Nice Pics, Brother!:-) That "Buzz" Is From The Nicotine. Keep Some Sugar Next To You Like "Jelly Beans" & Pop A Handful When You Start To Feel A Little "Queasy"!:-)
Jelly beans are good with the Erin go Bragh irish whiskey. I'm not fond of flavored cigars, the the jelly beans made it palateable.
[Reply]
BTcigars 02:26 PM 08-19-2010
Congrats on your first cigar! If you find yourself getting bored, smoke with a friend, read a book or magazine (a little more interactive than listening to one), or watch tv/play video games. There are people whom setup the garage with tvs, laptops, game counsels, and whatnot to entertain themselfs while smoking.
[Reply]
lovenhim 02:29 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by BTcigars:
Congrats on your first cigar! If you find yourself getting bored, smoke with a friend, read a book or magazine (a little more interactive than listening to one), or watch tv/play video games. There are people whom setup the garage with tvs, laptops, game counsels, and whatnot to entertain themselfs while smoking.
Great idea, I will try some of that. I listen to an audiobook because of my eyes, they do not allow me to read normal print. I can not smoke in the house because I live with others. So I just will make the best of what I have and still have fun. :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:29 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by BTcigars:
Good advice. When I smoke, I sit outside with my laptop and surf the web, play flash games, ect.. Smoking alone can be very boring without a friend, so finding ways to entertain yourself is key.
[Reply]
DropTheE 03:11 PM 08-19-2010
Very Cool Brother. :-)
Another brother on the crisco covered slide!! Yeehaw!! Roundhouse kick to the wallet in 3...2....1! :-)
[Reply]
akumushi 03:19 PM 08-19-2010
Nice! I'm glad you found this place so early in your hobby, it's a source of information I wish I had had starting out. These guys will have you smoking the good stuff in no time:-)
And don't worry about the nicotine "high," as long as you gradually ease into the fuller bodied smokes and smoke every couple of weeks your body get's used to processing the nicotine. Just smoke slowyl, on a full stomach, stay hydrated and keep a snack nearby and you'll be fine!
[Reply]
ucla695 03:22 PM 08-19-2010
Congrats on your first cigar and going back to school! Sugar is good when the nicotine hits you, but it also helps to have something in your stomach. Enjoy the journey! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up