Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Bid
irratebass 11:48 AM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by StormShadow:
True! I recieved an email from a friend to the cigarauctioneer website and thankfully I didn't create an account... yet
Ditto, but since they have gift certificates to Famous on there, I just may be taking that plunge soon as well....oh help me.
[Reply]
StormShadow 12:15 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Ditto, but since they have gift certificates to Famous on there, I just may be taking that plunge soon as well....oh help me.
from what I saw. It offers a slight different offerings on accesories. which is good for me. I dont know why but I like collecting the different xikar cutters.

havent really looked at what cigars they have. Which my wallet is thanking me right now lol
[Reply]
irratebass 12:57 PM 03-01-2012
from what I saw. It offers a slight different offerings on accesories. which is good for me. I dont know why but I like collecting the different xikar cutters.

havent really looked at what cigars they have. Which my wallet is thanking me right now lol
Lol, I haven't bought a Xikar cutter yet, but I am looking at them more and more.
[Reply]
StormShadow 01:09 PM 03-01-2012
Lol, I haven't bought a Xikar cutter yet, but I am looking at them more and more.
I like the way they look and feel and what sold me was the lifetime guarantee.
[Reply]
Enphrared 01:10 PM 03-01-2012
I've had mine for 4yrs now. I love it!!
[Reply]
irratebass 01:26 PM 03-01-2012
Wow! That's a long time for a cutter Ben, never had to have it replaced?
[Reply]
Enphrared 02:09 PM 03-01-2012
Wow! That's a long time for a cutter Ben, never had to have it replaced?
Not yet, still pretty sharp. Course I don't smoke on a daily basis. I hear Xikar will sharpen them for free for life. Course it maybe not a hard task to do your self with a awl like file.
[Reply]
irratebass 02:39 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by Enphrared:
Not yet, still pretty sharp. Course I don't smoke on a daily basis. I hear Xikar will sharpen them for free for life. Course it maybe not a hard task to do your self with a awl like file.
Yeah, I knew about the lifetime warranty thing....that is once major +

Ok enough banter, back to the topic at hand
[Reply]
tengel78 04:22 PM 03-01-2012
I broke down and spend a ton of money on cbid last week. Ended up with about 35 cigars, a herfador, and a stinky for about $145 shipped. Need to stay away for awhile now.
[Reply]
irratebass 04:36 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by tengel78:
I broke down and spend a ton of money on cbid last week. Ended up with about 35 cigars, a herfador, and a stinky for about $145 shipped. Need to stay away for awhile now.
Nice Tyler, don't forget to post in here when it comes in.
[Reply]
tengel78 03:58 PM 03-06-2012
I received my first cbid purchase today. I thought I did pretty good for $145 shipped.

Nub 464 Torpedo Maduro - 3
Cu-Avana Punisher - 5
Graycliff 1666 Presidente - 5
Diesel Unlimited d.5 - 5
CAO 'VR' Moby - 5
Cain Daytona Double Toro - 10
Herf-a-Dor 15 count
Stinky
[Reply]
StormShadow 08:12 PM 03-08-2012
go this in the other day and finally able to post a picture

Yukon Humidor
AVO Take 5 Robusto sampler - 3
FFOX Lost City Robusto - 5
AF Don Carlos Belicoso - 5
AF Sun Grown Chateau Fuente - 5
Boveda 72% Box of 12
Xikar Ultra Slim Carbon Fiber Cutter
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:22 PM 03-08-2012
Nice grabs Tyler and Jerry!
[Reply]
irratebass 03:58 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by tengel78:
I received my first cbid purchase today. I thought I did pretty good for $145 shipped.

Nub 464 Torpedo Maduro - 3
Cu-Avana Punisher - 5
Graycliff 1666 Presidente - 5 :-)
Diesel Unlimited d.5 - 5 :-)
CAO 'VR' Moby - 5
Cain Daytona Double Toro - 10 :-)
Herf-a-Dor 15 count
Stinky
go this in the other day and finally able to post a picture

Yukon Humidor
AVO Take 5 Robusto sampler - 3
FFOX Lost City Robusto - 5
AF Don Carlos Belicoso - 5
AF Sun Grown Chateau Fuente - 5
Boveda 72% Box of 12
Xikar Ultra Slim Carbon Fiber Cutter
What did this run ya Jerry if ya don't mind me asking?
[Reply]
dave 05:12 AM 03-09-2012
Tengel78,
Word of caution on that herfador. Be gentle with the latches. I had a 5-count in the blaze orange, but it didn't last very long at all. I love my old, plain black ones, and I liked the concept here - the color and rubberization. However, the way the latches are attached on/through the rubber coating doesn't allow for them to last. First latch came off after about 5 uses. I continued to use it with one for just a few more uses until that one came off, too.
The latches break right off with the sealant. Good luck - be gentle.
[Reply]
tengel78 06:23 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by dave:
Tengel78,
Word of caution on that herfador. Be gentle with the latches. I had a 5-count in the blaze orange, but it didn't last very long at all. I love my old, plain black ones, and I liked the concept here - the color and rubberization. However, the way the latches are attached on/through the rubber coating doesn't allow for them to last. First latch came off after about 5 uses. I continued to use it with one for just a few more uses until that one came off, too.
Thanks for the warning Dave. I'll be gentle with it.
[Reply]
shopkins82 07:54 AM 03-09-2012
I've started what may be the gentle portion of a slide... in my first week on CigarBid I bought 4 x 5 packs... Perdomo 826 Slow-Aged Churchill Maduro (the reason I signed up to begin with), Tiera Del Sol Toro Maduro, Tiera Del Sol Churchill Natural, and Bahia Blu B500 Robusto. I would have added a Perdomo 826 Slow-Aged Natural and one of the cheap-o Perdomo branded 20-30 count humis had they been available within my weekly shipping window...
[Reply]
jluck 07:54 AM 03-09-2012
Nice hauls guys!

I am curious about the price of the take5's too. I saw these in a B&M for like 40 each.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:13 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by dave:
Tengel78,
This happened to mine too, but mine is straight up black, I just put them back on when they come off they seem to snap right into place, so idk :-)

Saving up for a 40 ct.
[Reply]
StormShadow 12:00 PM 03-09-2012
What did this run ya Jerry if ya don't mind me asking?
I want to say 390 shipped. Not sure if I got a a good deal on some but Im not able to get on the internet everyday so I bid what I was willing to pay.

The humi - $13
AVO Take 5 x3 - $25 a piece
Xikar -$40
Boveda 12 pack - 37
AF Sun Grown Chataeu Fuente 5 pack - $27
AF Don Carlos Belicoso Single x5 - $9 a piece
FFOX Lost City Robusto 5 pack - $130

Also I got a link to a website that has all the previous cbid auctions to show what the item went for in previous auctions. but i didnt get it until after I won. go figure.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 7151617 1819 > Last »
Up