Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>FREE Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich!
thebayratt 04:59 PM 05-25-2010
I was emailed this link and it works for a spot to taste a new spicy chicken sammich that Chick-fil-A is going to put on the menu this summer. I signed up and thought I'd pass along the offer!

http://www.getspicychicken.com/?alre...a-356295058026

"Make your reservation for an EXCLUSIVE premiere tasting of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. From May 31 to June 5, Chick-fil-A is giving a limited number of FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwiches to customers who make a reservation. It will not be added to the menu until June 7."

THIS IS NOT A JOKE EITHER!!!!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:50 PM 05-25-2010
No Chick-fil-A around here. :-)
[Reply]
stearns 07:26 AM 05-26-2010
oh im totally there. thanks for the heads up :-)

stearns
[Reply]
alwayslit 07:38 AM 05-26-2010
Going to give this a try....thanks
[Reply]
forgop 08:31 AM 05-26-2010
CFA is literally my favorite place to take the kids. Food is great for fast food standards, great service, and the kids can play. I already signed up for my free sandwich on memorial day.

Side note: yesterday I took my 3 yo son to play there. He stripped off his shorts/pull up at the top and came down the slide showing off his junk. I had to go up the slide to retrieve his stuff. It was a brilliant thought that I decided to give him an extra 5 minutes.
[Reply]
NTA_Ben 08:48 AM 05-26-2010
NICE! Loves me some Chick-fil-A!
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:41 AM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
They are coming to Aurora, Orland Park this summer. Hopefully will make it up by us next summer.
[Reply]
Superbad 03:22 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
CFA is literally my favorite place to take the kids. Food is great for fast food standards, great service, and the kids can play. I already signed up for my free sandwich on memorial day.

Side note: yesterday I took my 3 yo son to play there. He stripped off his shorts/pull up at the top and came down the slide showing off his junk. I had to go up the slide to retrieve his stuff. It was a brilliant thought that I decided to give him an extra 5 minutes.
My son who has Autism has done this too! Except he is almost 9 years old!
[Reply]
Dark Jester 04:20 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Mindflux 11:29 AM 06-14-2010
This sandwich was horrible. :-) I got a free one and boy am I glad it was free because I would have been one PO'd fella.
[Reply]
forgop 11:50 AM 06-14-2010
Originally Posted by Mindflux:
This sandwich was horrible. :-) I got a free one and boy am I glad it was free because I would have been one PO'd fella.
I think it's awesome. Some people just can't handle any heat.
[Reply]
Mindflux 11:51 AM 06-14-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I think it's awesome. Some people just can't handle any heat.
The heat had nothing to do with it. It tasted like a hotdog with tobasco on it.
[Reply]
Up