Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Good Eats>Smoker Forums (cooking)
kgoings 06:18 PM 03-18-2010
So now that I got my UDS completed! :-) Can anyone recommend a good smoker forum? Would love to read and learn!

WooHoo! Post 1000!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:32 PM 03-18-2010
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/
[Reply]
T.G 07:44 PM 03-18-2010
www.bbq-brethren.com/
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 08:34 AM 03-19-2010
The Brethren is awesome. BigAsh, CoroHo, and myself have been on over there for several years.
[Reply]
BigAsh 08:59 AM 03-19-2010
:-) :-):-)
[Reply]
fxpose 12:52 PM 04-11-2010
I belong to both of those forums as well.
[Reply]
captain53 12:55 PM 04-11-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
www.bbq-brethren.com/
I will have to check this one out myself, never looked at bb'q forums before.:-)
[Reply]
OLS 12:05 PM 04-14-2010
I just joined thesmokering, but only cause I didn't read this thread first, lol.
After checking out the layout there, it is the same software as we have here, BUT
there are only 5-6 separate forums. Seems the general bull$hit forum is not a part
of the site, lol. Maybe thesmokering.com is not totally useless, lol

Oh man, I have two projects going at once! I HAVE to get treehouse: part duh, substantially complete
before I assemble my new Char-griller unit.
I went with the plain old single side unit, which is fine for me at over three feet long. I am used to indirect
heat smoking in the same box. And at $99, I had to just man up and do it. But it is funny, having the kid
from downstairs waiting for me to get home from work everyday is a little disconcerting. I do not mind
getting his summer home constructed in the back yard, but he better respect the grill. I think I am
going into totally uncharted waters and doing a brisket this weekend. Haha, and now the kid has a 2nd hand
smoker as part of his treehouse.
[Reply]
Up