Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Bucked today... What Cigar?
Pipe&Cigar 05:55 PM 11-16-2008
I got bucked off a horse today (last time I was 16 yrs. old) "Dakota" is a friends horse he is a little spooky, we think he may have been abused in the past. He is not a huge fan of men and won't let you put your hand by his eyes or ears (which makes bridling difficult). I have ridden him a few times in the past all went well after a little alpha male struggle in the begining.

He got the best of me today, I hung on for about 8 bucks then bailed. my right shin got stepped on (Left foot hung up in stirrup) my back is scratched and bruised but I am fine otherwise... And yes I got back up and rode him for 30-45 minutes after that with no problems.

My question to the inmates is while I sit and lick my wounds tonight which cigar should I have.

1. Davidoff Maduro (Given to me by my Girlfriend, who was riding another horse today)
2. Oliva V Maduro (Haven't tried one yet)
3. Padron 1964

Or make a suggestion... I may have one on hand!
[Reply]
shemp 06:09 PM 11-16-2008
oliva v
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:17 PM 11-16-2008
Glad to hear that your not that hurt. As far as what to smoke, from what I've heard the Davidoff Maduro's have settled down a bit and they're now smoking great. The V Maduro is a great stick as well. I'd go with one of those.
[Reply]
Lee 06:59 PM 11-16-2008
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Glad to hear that your not that hurt. As far as what to smoke, from what I've heard the Davidoff Maduro's have settled down a bit and they're now smoking great. The V Maduro is a great stick as well. I'd go with one of those.
I'd have to go with the Davidoff and a glass of Port.
[Reply]
bobarian 07:01 PM 11-16-2008
Originally Posted by Lee:
I'd have to go with the Davidoff and a glass of Port.
:-):-):-)I would go with the Davi as well. The V will benefit from the rest. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:02 PM 11-16-2008
V Maduro... DO IT!
[Reply]
Pipe&Cigar 07:13 PM 11-16-2008
I was worried about the V Maddie needing some more rest... I am leaning towards the Davidoff. Thanks for the replies!
[Reply]
Domer 08:02 PM 11-17-2008
it seems you made your decision, but I also say let the v maduro rest. also hope you heal quickly, the next morning is always the worst for me when I abuse my body.
[Reply]
Scottw 08:11 PM 11-17-2008
Originally Posted by dstaccone:
it seems you made your decision, but I also say let the v maduro rest. also hope you heal quickly, the next morning is always the worst for me when I abuse my body.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pipe&Cigar 12:39 PM 11-18-2008
Thanks for your input everyone, I went with the Davidoff Maduro and feel it was a great choice. it hit the spot! I will let the V rest for another month or so.

I have many bruises I didnt know would show up... Seems the Saddle Horn did a number on my inner thighs LOL
[Reply]
Up