Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>A First For Me
rizzle 01:50 PM 11-11-2008
People do that so often with my lighter that I have gotten used to warning them before they use it. You know, just so I don't get any cheap laughs out of it.:-)
[Reply]
MNSmoker 05:11 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
I've cut the wrong end of a cigar before, put the burning end in my mouth before but tonight was a 1st...I grabbed my torch and fired it up backwards toasting the palm of my hand.

Damn that felt good!!
My uncle did the exact same thing last weekend. Too funny. :-)
[Reply]
Studebaker 05:20 PM 11-11-2008
Yowzer! I've never done that but I did do something stupid a few weeks ago while enjoying a cigar on the lawn tractor. I leaned over to go under a tree limb with the cigar in my mouth and burned the $%#@ out of the back of my hand, which was on the steering wheel. Had to look around and make sure nobody saw that.
[Reply]
spectrrr 06:04 PM 11-11-2008
last weekend was a disaster day for me as well (herf day).... got things off to an excellent start by smoking half an illusion -2- and then dropping the other half in the toilet while taking a leak!..... with the precedent set for the day, I finished the night off by toasting the wrong end of the cigar and then having to smoke the sucker backwards!
[Reply]
Cigary 07:37 PM 11-11-2008
Let me know when you piss all over your cigar when you are standing in front of the urinal,,,,total dispair!
[Reply]
smokin5 07:53 PM 11-11-2008
Burned your palm, eh?
Does that mean no sex for a week?:-)
[Reply]
papajohn67 10:37 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by smokin5:
Burned your palm, eh?

How and the hell did you know about that?
[Reply]
spectrrr 11:18 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by smokin5:
Burned your palm, eh?
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Aladdin Sane 04:17 PM 11-12-2008
OUCH! Be careful :-)

I have a Savoy torch that has a saftey built in thank God! Otherwise I'd have done it many times:-)

Never even came close to doing it with any of my trusty Ronson torches! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up