Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 62 of 111
« First < 1252606162 636472 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>beer hauls
MNSmoker 08:56 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by b0rderman:
2nd pic is Westy 12
4th pic is Westy Blonde and 8
Nice haul Stefan!! Any chance we can get a write-up of your trip to Belgium?
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 10:59 AM 06-01-2011
Stop by Binny's last night.

[Reply]
OLS 01:46 PM 06-02-2011
I guess Im'a stop by Buster's on the way home here in a few minutes. I have to shoot the boss'
50th class reunion this weekend, total slave labor, gonna take cigars and whiskey for my "free time".
Gonnan need some crafty beers on Sunday, my only free day this weekend. :-) Fug it, I'm leavin.'
[Reply]
OLS 03:37 PM 06-02-2011
Man, I did a little of everything today. I got a rack of something I LOVED in the DFH Indian Brown Ale.
I got another semi-bomber of this Sierra South. Hemis. Harvest, after getting one before and not trying it yet.
Crap shoot where I think the dice are more on my side than the house with Sierra Nevada. Got a bottle of
the DTs cause it was cool packaging. That 5hit is expensive. Better be good. And in a tip ot the hat to my roots,
some Abita Jockamo. Might be the mistake of the day, not really a IPA guy, lol.
Attached: beerhaul 2june11.jpg (68.3 KB) 
[Reply]
b0rderman 04:14 PM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by MNSmoker:
Nice haul Stefan!! Any chance we can get a write-up of your trip to Belgium?
I'd like to!...but I'm not much of a story teller...maybe when I get caught up I'll try to go over everything.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:36 PM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Man, I did a little of everything today. I got a rack of something I LOVED in the DFH Indian Brown Ale.
I got another semi-bomber of this Sierra South. Hemis. Harvest, after getting one before and not trying it yet.
Crap shoot where I think the dice are more on my side than the house with Sierra Nevada. Got a bottle of
the DTs cause it was cool packaging. That 5hit is expensive. Better be good. And in a tip ot the hat to my roots,
:-) not an abita fan I must say...boring brews to me. Starting out though you might enjoy them. DT's from what I remember weren't bad....but I'd rather have a Rochefort 10.

Don't get me wrong I didn't have any problem polishing off the bottle of DT though.
[Reply]
Lumpold 05:00 AM 06-03-2011
Got a bottle of
the DTs cause it was cool packaging. That 5hit is expensive. Better be good.
IMO, if you don't like it, there's something wrong with you :-) although YMMV, I'll be honest!
[Reply]
OLS 06:26 AM 06-03-2011
I am not a regular Abita Beer drinker, but as a kid i drank a 5hit ton of the Abita Springs water, in those days you
could drive up to the town square, pop the trunk and fill gallon jugs from the spring that was piped with a gooseneck.
I like a few of their beers, not a fan of the gimmicky stuff like purples and stuff, but I think I used to like turbodog.
Amber might be one I used to drink, too. But man that water was good in the hot LA summer.
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:41 AM 06-03-2011
Great haul, Brad!

I just enjoyed some SN Harvest yesterday with NorcalMark!!! It is hoppy and crisp, great with a cigar!!!
:-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:26 AM 06-03-2011
I am not a regular Abita Beer drinker, but as a kid i drank a 5hit ton of the Abita Springs water, in those days you
could drive up to the town square, pop the trunk and fill gallon jugs from the spring that was piped with a gooseneck.
I like a few of their beers, not a fan of the gimmicky stuff like purples and stuff, but I think I used to like turbodog.
Amber might be one I used to drink, too. But man that water was good in the hot LA summer.
I have to admit that I like the Abita Purple Haze!!
[Reply]
b0rderman 09:27 AM 06-03-2011
I haven't hit up Abita in a while...maybe time to revisit.
[Reply]
acarr 10:05 AM 06-03-2011
Costco has Anchor Steam by the case. I got two cases, but I should have bought the pallet:-)
[Reply]
billyrayvalentin 05:28 PM 06-03-2011
A few things I picked up in Florida over the Holiday.
Attached: Imagio Pics 073.jpg (119.3 KB) Imagio Pics 074.jpg (119.2 KB) Imagio Pics 076.jpg (118.7 KB) Imagio Pics 078.jpg (98.9 KB) Imagio Pics 079.jpg (113.8 KB) 
[Reply]
billyrayvalentin 05:30 PM 06-03-2011
and one more
Attached: Imagio Pics 080.jpg (109.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Wanger 05:33 PM 06-04-2011
No pics, but we picked up a six pack of Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale, a six pack of Goose Island 312, a 4 pack of Buffalo Sweat Stout, and a bottle if Rochefort 10. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 10:16 AM 06-06-2011
Well Kristen I should clarify, I WILL DRINK IT and enjoy it, but like I said, not a fan of it. At least not a big-a55 glass of it
like I got at Flying Saucer the other night. :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:05 AM 06-07-2011
landhoney was nice enough to acquire a bottle of Cigar City Nielsbohrium for me.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:38 AM 06-07-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
landhoney was nice enough to acquire a bottle of Cigar City Nielsbohrium for me.
Ha ha...cool name for a brew. Now what does this brew have to do with the structure of an atom? :-) I AM a chemist. LOL
[Reply]
newcigarz 06:46 AM 06-07-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Ha ha...cool name for a brew. Now what does this brew have to do with the structure of an atom? :-) I AM a chemist. LOL
From CCB:

The first 2 editions of the collab are Bohr & (D)irac. Bohr draws it’s name from Neils Bohr, nobel prize physicist. (D)irac is named for Paul Dirac, another physicist and inventor of the “Dirac Equation.” They are sweet imperial stouts brewed with raisins, each will a slightly different flavor profile. This 3rd edition “Nielsbohrium” is a blend of both beers, aged in rum barrels.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 08:47 AM 06-07-2011
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Very cool!!
[Reply]
Page 62 of 111
« First < 1252606162 636472 > Last »
Up