Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>What is wrong with this country???
cjhalbrooks 07:21 AM 02-06-2014
I know some of you might have seen the news about this but i have not. Well not until to day. I cannot beleave this has not hit national news. I guess more peaple care about Justin Beaver "flying high".

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9220368

Sorry for the rant i am just upset at this whole story and the painful way this life was lost.
[Reply]
The Poet 08:10 AM 02-06-2014
We see such horror stories so often now that we've become inured. It is sad to say this, but the response is a human defense mechanism protecting us from shock.

Cory, this one's found a chink in your armor and struck a nerve. Good. This shows you're still a person.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 08:17 AM 02-06-2014
Originally Posted by The Poet:
We see such horror stories so often now that we've become inured. It is sad to say this, but the response is a human defense mechanism protecting us from shock.
This may be ture but not to toot my own horn. But i have seen combat and inocent people die for no good reason. I think the fact that this bothers me so much is because people dont care to about "normal people" news.

Originally Posted by The Poet:
Cory, this one's found a chink in your armor and struck a nerve. Good. This shows you're still a person.
thank you for understanding
[Reply]
Up