Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone tried an Oliva Inferno?
Sonic04GT 02:33 PM 10-26-2012
Bought a fiver of Undercrowns off of CigarMonster a couple days ago and saw on the shipment invoice they threw in a promo Toro of one of these.

Any opinions? I hadn't heard of it until now.
[Reply]
Dunkel 03:17 PM 10-26-2012
I've been wanting to try 1 but haven't yet. I'd like to say a big WTF to all online cigar vendors I've dealt with. Thousands of dollars spent and not 1 damn freebie...ever! :-):-)
[Reply]
xFreebirdx 03:20 PM 10-26-2012
I've tried one and they are pretty tasty with a great aroma. Even better with some rest. :-)
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 04:17 PM 10-26-2012
they are great cigars. I'd love to get my hands on some more of them.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 05:16 PM 10-26-2012
Good to hear. I was gonna smoke it right off the UPS truck, but I'll probably end up freezing it and setting it in the humi for a while.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:36 PM 10-26-2012
Les (BigMac) pulled one out at last nights VCM Thursday Herf. It was ok, nothing spectacular...have tasted better and worse. :-)
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:46 PM 10-26-2012
I've gotten a couple promo Infernos. I didn't know anything about them either. First one I had was packed pretty tight, and almost unsmokable. Second one I got had a much better draw. I found it to be a solid middle of the road stick. Didn't wow me, but it didn't disappoint either.
[Reply]
drjammer 07:48 AM 10-27-2012
I got a free one with my last purchase from famous. The draw was good and it tasted good. All in all not a bad cigar made by Oliva :-)
[Reply]
Big Maduro 05:24 PM 10-28-2012
I like them a lot very tasty with a little spice.
[Reply]
carholio 08:55 AM 10-29-2012
I got a 5ver of them and smoked 1 right away. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. For me, it was pretty strong without a lot of character. I love the Oliva V so i thought these might be a less expensive fill in. It wasn't. I have the other 4 resting and plan to revisit them again in a few months. I'm hoping they come around a little.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 02:08 PM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by carholio:
I got a 5ver of them and smoked 1 right away. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. For me, it was pretty strong without a lot of character. I love the Oliva V so i thought these might be a less expensive fill in. It wasn't. I have the other 4 resting and plan to revisit them again in a few months. I'm hoping they come around a little.
I like the Nica Libre Potencia from CI as a cheap V knockoff.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 10:37 AM 10-31-2012
Cigars will be here today :-) On another note and the reason for this post, Cigar Monster currently has the Toro Inferno fiver for $15 shipped for anyone interested.
[Reply]
Up