Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Your vodka of choice?
pektel 07:47 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Just bustin' on ya, Peter. :-)

I am one of those "purists". :-)
Enjoying one right now, as a matter of fact.

Don't get me wrong. I like vodka, too. Even shaken over ice and served in a martini glass with a twist (lemon or lime).
Is your mind on your money and your money on your mind? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TheGentleman 08:01 PM 10-05-2010
Tito's...can't beat it for the price...period.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:15 PM 10-05-2010
For sipping neat, Jean Marc XO.

For everyday? Guess. :-)
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:18 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
For everyday? Guess. :-)
Ha- right above your sig... you can't fool me!

Douche Bag
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:22 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
Ha- right above your sig... you can't fool me!

:-)
Guilty.
[Reply]
mithrilG60 08:30 PM 10-05-2010
Like I said in the other thread; Belvedere is my shooting vodka of choice, U'Luvka over ice is the best sipping vodka I've ever had.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:54 PM 10-05-2010
Guilty.
That was an attempt at a joke, a redirect to the other liquid in your sig.

Yes, I feel great shame for my terrible stab at humor.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:19 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by TheGentleman:
Tito's...can't beat it for the price...period.
This man speaks the truth, Vodka IMO and I know this is harsh is tasteless by itself. Well compared to other liquors lets just say. So for my $$$$ Titos every time, it's cheap and quality stuff. I never get a hang over from drinking 7-10 vodka redbulls.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:46 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
That was an attempt at a joke, a redirect to the other liquid in your sig.

Yes, I feel great shame for my terrible stab at humor.
That's OK, I laughed at this post. :-) :-)

Originally Posted by Bill86:
This man speaks the truth, Vodka IMO and I know this is harsh is tasteless by itself. Well compared to other liquors lets just say. So for my $$$$ Titos every time, it's cheap and quality stuff. I never get a hang over from drinking 7-10 vodka redbulls.
I like Titos....but dang, killing good vodka with Red Bull? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:50 AM 10-06-2010
I like Titos....but dang, killing good vodka with Red Bull? :-) :-)
Not a straight vodka drinker, doesn't do anything for me. I can do it sure...but over-proof bourbons (53%-67.4%) are my drink of choice, straight no ice or water.

Also a friend got me hooked on vodka redbulls....they are fantastic for getting hammered at least the way I make them.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:54 AM 10-06-2010
Not a straight vodka drinker, doesn't do anything for me. I can do it sure...but over-proof bourbons (53%-67.4%) are my drink of choice, straight no ice or water.

Also a friend got me hooked on vodka redbulls....they are fantastic for getting hammered at least the way I make them.
No offense intended, Bill....Drink what you like, like what you drink. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 03:14 AM 10-06-2010
Way ahead of you brother! :-)
[Reply]
AD720 06:14 AM 10-06-2010

No offense intended, Bill....Drink what you like, like what you drink. :-)
Around here we call Vodka & Redbulls "Dancing Idiots". :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 06:53 AM 10-06-2010
Usually Firefly, Smirnoff or Titos. I did a taste test a couple years ago with about 8 different brands in mini-bottles. I could not tell them apart. I am usually mixing it anyway.
[Reply]
Lumpold 07:02 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by croatan:

Edit2: My true favorite is probably Zubrowka (the Polish one made with bison grass, which is illegal to import to the US--the version they sell here is crap).
+1 for Edit 2...

BUT, why the hell can't you get the proper stuff in the US? Is Bison Grass gonna kill me, or is it the fact that there is a blade of said grass in the bottle, which might mean some drunk twunt accidentally plants it and introduces an alien grass species to the US?
[Reply]
ucla695 07:05 AM 10-06-2010
Ciroc then Chopin.
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 07:05 AM 10-06-2010
Rain.
Good.
Try it.
[Reply]
ade06 07:32 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
+1 for Edit 2...

BUT, why the hell can't you get the proper stuff in the US? Is Bison Grass gonna kill me, or is it the fact that there is a blade of said grass in the bottle, which might mean some drunk twunt accidentally plants it and introduces an alien grass species to the US?
According to Wikipedia "because bison grass contains the toxic compound coumarin, which is prohibited as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration, importing of Żubrówka into the United States was banned in 1978 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms."

And the reason why the U.S. version tastes different "when produced according to traditional methods (between one and two kilograms of grass per thousand litres of alcohol), Żubrówka contains approximately 12 milligrams of coumarin per litre. In 1999, Polish distilleries introduced reformulated U.S.-export versions of the product, sometimes using artificial flavours and colours, always with the emblematic blade of grass in every bottle, but "neutralised" and coumarin-free."
[Reply]
Lumpold 07:53 AM 10-06-2010
That's mental. I bet there are millions of Eastern Europeans, and Asians, who will testify that Coumarin isn't all that deadly.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:27 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
That's mental. I bet there are millions of Eastern Europeans, and Asians, who will testify that Coumarin isn't all that deadly.
it if was deadly, they couldn't testify, right :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up