Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 196 of 196
« First < 96146186194195196
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>The Bourbon Thread!!
Weelok 10:31 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Nice pickup on the Booker's, Dave. :-)

I love that SFTB, Tony, Mike (chibnkr) brought me one a few weeks back that is outstanding.
Whhhoooo boy this stuff is good. One of my many problems seems to be I like more expensive bourbons. I get some great recommendations seeing what you more experienced bourbon drinkers enjoy. Saves me time :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 03:58 PM 03-25-2024
Oh, sampling some of my open bottles. Bookers 23-01, 23-02, ER10, WT Kentucky Spirit. Oh my!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:19 AM 03-26-2024
Anyone going to try and snag the new Ben Holliday release tomorrow?
[Reply]
jledou 11:20 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I have seen a few around the area have hit the distillery, they have 3 cavehill releases there also
[Reply]
stearns 11:23 AM 03-26-2024
This one?

Originally Posted by stearns:
I've only tried one or two Holladay bottles and liked them, there's going to be a cool release coming out soon called the "18 barrel blend" that a friend had a part in creating, he's been saying we all need to load up since it's something special but we'll see, I think it's going to be around $100 which is around the point I like to try before I buy
I wasn't going to but a friend ended up talking me into it, they sold through 200 bottles at the distillery last weekend then about 1700 on the online presale yesterday, should be about 1000 left for the general sale tomorrow. Wish I knew you wanted it I would have passed along the presale info, it took most of the day to sell out and while the general will probably end up selling out, I bet it will be attainable if you're online whenever they go live
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:02 PM 03-26-2024
I got into some Russell's Reserve SB last night. I really enjoy it. I'm going to have to grab another bottle or three next time I see it on the shelves.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 02:03 PM 03-26-2024
That’s the one Ben. I forgot you tried it. I’m not going to try and snag one. Got enough to drink for now.
[Reply]
Weelok 04:48 PM 03-26-2024
That’s the one Ben. I forgot you tried it. I’m not going to try and snag one. Got enough to drink for now.
Hah, yeah. I have more new ones I want to try that are unopened. Must resist shiny shiny mode.
[Reply]
stearns 06:29 AM Yesterday
I really wasn't going to, because I need more bourbon like a hole in my head, but then a local friend asked if I could get him one and I figured if I order one for myself that's basically half off shipping. Who could pass up a deal like that? :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:35 AM Yesterday
Nice!
[Reply]
stearns 09:07 AM Yesterday
...apparently I was wrong about being able to get them today, public sale went through them all in 1 minute, before the emails could even go out to say they were live
[Reply]
shark 10:09 AM Yesterday
...apparently I was wrong about being able to get them today, public sale went through them all in 1 minute, before the emails could even go out to say they were live
Kinda like concert tickets :-) :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:44 PM Yesterday
Not surprised, with the number available and the hype it got on YouTube.
[Reply]
Page 196 of 196
« First < 96146186194195196
Up