Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Entertainment>Weekly discussion for "The Shield"
Genetic Defect 12:11 AM 11-28-2008
scrappy officially kicks butt
[Reply]
RichardW 07:16 PM 12-12-2008
I've got a big empty feeling after the final episode of "The Shield" and after we watched the last season on DVD of "The Wire" -- two of the finest dramas on television. Any suggestions for something to fill up the void ??

:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:23 PM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by RichardW:
I've got a big empty feeling after the final episode of "The Shield" and after we watched the last season on DVD of "The Wire" -- two of the finest dramas on television. Any suggestions for something to fill up the void ??

:-)
If you can get "Sons of Anarchy" on On Demand, I think you might enjoy it.

No other police dramas are filling the drama void, but I am looking forward to "Rescue Me" next month to at least have something fun to watch.
[Reply]
rack04 08:26 PM 12-12-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:

No other police dramas are filling the drama void, but I am looking forward to "Rescue Me" next month to at least have something fun to watch.
I can't wait to see Rescue Me.
[Reply]
RichardW 09:54 PM 12-12-2008

Added to the radar list -- thanks, guys :-)
[Reply]
RichardW 11:58 PM 12-13-2008

We had seen ads (while watching TS) and taped an episode. Just watched it this morning, and even though it was difficult watching mid-series (it was the 10th episode) -- we're hooked! The On-Demand is showing only 11 and 12 episodes now, so I guess we wait for DVD.

Thanks for the tip :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:25 AM 12-14-2008
Originally Posted by RichardW:
We had seen ads (while watching TS) and taped an episode. Just watched it this morning, and even though it was difficult watching mid-series (it was the 10th episode) -- we're hooked! The On-Demand is showing only 11 and 12 episodes now, so I guess we wait for DVD.

Thanks for the tip :-)
Glad you are diggin' it, Richard! :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up