Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>House Bunny
md4958 07:16 AM 01-03-2009
Starring: Anna Faris, Beverly DeAngelo, Emma Stone, Katherine McPhee, Rumer Willis (Bruce's daughter who unfortunately doesnt look much like her mom Demi). Appearences by Heff, the "Girls Next Door", and plenty of Playmates.

Produced by Adam Sandler so it has many familiar "Sandler friends" in the film.

My wife picked out this gem the other night, thats what I get for sending HER into Blockbuster.

Its about a Playboy bunny that gets "kicked out" of the Playboy Mansion and has to find a new place to live... and ends up being a house mother for a dying sorority. Had some funny parts, but the only saving grace for this movie was that it was littered with HOT women. Anna Faris looks amazing in this movie. I was formerly not a fan but now have a new-found appreciation for her.

This is a GREAT movie to watch on MUTE, but if your wife or gf picks it, dont dismay.... she could have picked a lot worse.

[Reply]
RGD. 09:24 AM 01-03-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
. . . this movie was that it was littered with HOT women. Anna Faris looks amazing in this movie. . . .
This is a GREAT movie to watch on MUTE, . . .

Exactly - :-)

Ron
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 09:26 AM 01-03-2009
I agree, but in short this movie had something for everyone, a cheesy story for the wife/gf, pretty girls for the otherwise bored guy sitting next to her :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:40 AM 01-03-2009
I've always thought Anna Faris was hot. I really enjoyed her performances in the Scary Movie series (the first two were much better than the rest). Haven't seen this one yet, but maybe in the future.
[Reply]
nozero 09:49 AM 01-03-2009
It's one of the three we have to watch this weekend.
[Reply]
dunng 09:54 AM 01-03-2009
Watched it the other week with my wife... the scenery was good... :-)
[Reply]
karmaz00 01:22 PM 01-03-2009
i watched it as well wasnt that great...like you said better in mute
[Reply]
ucla695 06:50 AM 01-05-2009
I'll have to check it out. :-)
[Reply]
Up