Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I blew up my face...
yourchoice 02:26 PM 03-24-2012
Hope everything heals okay and you don't end up with any scars...glad to hear it wasn't too serious.
[Reply]
oooo35980 03:38 PM 03-24-2012
Haha, I don't do pictures. Especially with singed facial hair and blisters. Here is a pic of the culprit though, complete with the stem that blew out the bottom. It's a Regal not a Royal, my bad, and that's a 12 inch tile.

[Reply]
688sonarmen 03:39 PM 03-24-2012
Geez, that had to suck balls man. Need a Ronson?
[Reply]
oooo35980 03:54 PM 03-24-2012
I still have my xikar punch, the operating button gets hot real fast which is why I started using the torch. Adjustable flame, it could go from a torch to a regular flame, tilting head. Except for the exploding thing it was a very good torch for 20 bucks.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:58 PM 03-24-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
Come on people.

Have you ever watched Americas funniest home videos?

You laugh at those people and I'm positive some of those people have to go to the hospital for medical help.

I don't think i really need to argue my case anymore.

He's not seriously hurt, burnt some hair and minor burns.

god, relax.
God is not relaxed?
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:00 PM 03-24-2012
I hope you are doing better, Isaiah!

This happened to another CA member. I remember he almost blew up his hand.

I'm always careful not to lite right after I refuel.

BTW - A friend lit a cigar in his mouth with a torch and lit his nose hairs on fire! Ouch!
[Reply]
Skywalker 05:04 PM 03-24-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
God is not relaxed?
:-)No discussion of theology!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 06:06 PM 03-24-2012
Lawsuit Lottery?

I had the blue flash and missing eyebrow thing happen to me after a refill once. The valve was leaking. I had a lighter that unpredictably sent up a three inch flame, too. I always had to light it away from me first to see what was going to happen. It surprised a friend of mine and singed his forehead once when he asked to use it and I forgot to warn him.

Oh, and I thought this was another bomb thread when I clicked on it. :-)
[Reply]
drjammer 08:47 AM 03-25-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
:-) :-)
I've been doing this as well -- I think you get a better light this way because you are not drawing the hot flame into the cigar.
:-)
[Reply]
danatkins 07:44 PM 03-26-2012
yikes man that's y i never used my zippo's after i fueled them and usually waited a while on my torches i've got a hot hand before from zippo after fueling the flame jumped from the lighter to my other hand my mom about shat she was like umm what just happened, as i douse my hand in the sink. glad your ok dude
[Reply]
pnoon 07:47 PM 03-26-2012
Originally Posted by danatkins:
yikes man that's y i never used my zippo's after i fueled them and usually waited a while on my torches i've got a hot hand before from zippo after fueling the flame jumped from the lighter to my other hand my mom about shat she was like umm what just happened, as i douse my hand in the sink. glad your ok dude
Punctuation is your friend, Dan.
Not trying to be the grammar police but without it, it makes your posts difficult to read.
:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 08:16 PM 03-26-2012
He's got a comma in there! :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 08:24 PM 03-26-2012
That really sucks, brother. Glad you're ok.
[Reply]
GTCanuk 03:24 PM 03-30-2012
Can we say law suit
[Reply]
jluck 03:28 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by GTCanuk:
Can we say law suit
let's not
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up