Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>I have finally found a vodka I like.
blugill 07:25 PM 08-24-2009
I'd like to get a bottle of Crystal Head Vodka.
Even if the vodka isn't any good it is a cool bottle!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:05 AM 08-25-2009
Originally Posted by blugill:
I'd like to get a bottle of Crystal Head Vodka.
Even if the vodka isn't any good it is a cool bottle!
It ain't worth the price, but the bottle will be a cool cigar band holder. :-)
[Reply]
sodomanaz 04:31 AM 08-25-2009
Not one of you guys got it right! Thor's Hammer is the best vodka. :-)
[Reply]
Jason 11:38 PM 08-25-2009
Allan is a corrupt0r, the Jean Marc XO is the only vodka to ever turn my head, good sh*t
[Reply]
icehog3 02:49 AM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by Jason:
Allan is a corrupt0r, the Jean Marc XO is the only vodka to ever turn my head, good sh*t
Ain't that the truth. :-)
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 02:32 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
I love Ciroc, made from grapes. Great flavor and really smooth!
I tried Ciroc about 5 years ago and love it. I have showed it to most of my friends and they end up buyng some for themselves.
[Reply]
zipa 02:36 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
I've only been able to drink Polish vodkas with moderate success.
Polish vodkas are often described as "grassy", maybe try a nice Cohiba to go along with it? :-)
[Reply]
Calexan 11:26 PM 10-06-2009
Heres my go to crew.....

Stoli for mixing, Goose for shooting, and Jean Marc XO for sipping

It was funny, when you start to drink alot of vodka (college) you really can pick out the differences in the vodka. Well we would have the snotty girls that would only drink "grey goose" even in mixed drinks. They never asked why we had two bottles of goose in the freezer at all times. One was actually goose and the other was filled with Pinnacle... aptly named Pinnagoose.

It was priceless to see those girls take a sip or shot and lick there lips and say "God, I love grey goose". To which all of us would always look at each other with those "I bet you do" eyes.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:39 PM 10-06-2009
Love the bookend bottles, Chance! :-)
[Reply]
Veritas 11:56 PM 10-06-2009
I'm not a big vodka drinker. I prefer the brown elixirs, but do keep a bottle of Ciroc on hand for the occasional martini. One that I have been meaning to try is a local production:
Vodka 14

It's not too high on the spirit sampling priority list, but I'll eventually get to it.
[Reply]
Calexan 09:26 PM 10-09-2009
I love Stoli!

Stoli, Stoli, Stoli! Sooooooo good going down with a splash of Sprite!
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 05:31 PM 01-05-2010
Luksusowa FTW!!!

I cannot say this enough, For the price, this is a Powerhouse TRUE Potato vodka
[Reply]
AD720 05:46 PM 01-05-2010

:-)
[Reply]
BradNC 06:58 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by Buena Fortuna:
Ciroc is a tasty alternative, I must say
:-)
[Reply]
snowboardin58 11:36 PM 02-17-2010
True North. It is an amazingly delicious rye vodka. They also have a wheat vodka for $20ish which is great, but I prefer rye vodkas. www.grandtraversedistillery.com
[Reply]
mithrilG60 02:07 AM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
how about Wybrovka?
The only vodka I'll drink is Polish. Wyborowa is good mixer vodka, Wyborowa Exquisite is getting into ok shooting vodka along with Chopin. Belvedere is my vodka of choice for shooting. The only true sipping vodka I've come across is U'Luvka, absolutely zero aftertaste and when over ice it's literally like sipping water.

Going to have to agree with everyone else that Grey Goose is nothing more than barely passable vodka wrapped in massive marketing hype stemming mainly from wannabe ballers and kids that think drinking alcohol begins and ends with JagerBombs. Thank you MTV Cribs for providing the world with yet another high class service :-)

Absolut, Stoli, Smirnoff, Finlandia, Russian Prince, etc. are all no better than lighter fluid and completely undrinkable unless I'm already REALLY REALLY drunk first.

For those of you that haven't watched Wodka Wars yet, it's well worth the half hour!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:00 AM 02-18-2010
Drink what you like, like what you drink.
[Reply]
Ken 09:02 PM 03-08-2010
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
No one has mentioned Rain.
I really liked this vodka and damn near drank on whole bottle over ice before I realized what I was doing. A good spirit from bourbon masters. I actually bought it to support local business and was very pleased with the purchase.
[Reply]
Parshooter 07:49 AM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
Luksusowa FTW!!!

I cannot say this enough, For the price, this is a Powerhouse TRUE Potato vodka
I couldn't agree more. Just wish the restaurants I go to would stock it.
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:52 AM 03-09-2010
I recently had a brand from a cigar company called Hammer and Sickle. It tasted like pure rubbing alcohol. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up