Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>I have finally found a vodka I like.
WildBlueSooner 06:58 PM 03-15-2009
I like Finlandia a lot. Drank a fifth one time...oops!
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 07:22 PM 03-15-2009
I don't think this one has been mentioned and it's a real winner in my book. Yes, it's one of the newer designer Vodkas but it is truly amazing.

Reyka which make in Iceland!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:28 PM 03-15-2009
Although I don't care for Grey Goose, one of the most unique and best tasting Vodkas I have had is Jean Marc XO. Very different, a delicious sipping vodka that provides a nice change of pace.

I just pretend it isn't French when I drink it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
beamish 08:05 AM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
No one has mentioned Rain.

nummy, nummy.... http://www.rainvodka.com/Rain.htm especially for a Midwest boy.... gotta love a Midwest corn vodka!
corn vodka ,gonna have to taste this one....
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 08:46 AM 03-29-2009
I love Ciroc, made from grapes. Great flavor and really smooth!
[Reply]
ucla695 01:32 PM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
Ciroc(made from grapeS)
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Ciroc is my favorite vodka. Hands down.
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
I love Ciroc, made from grapes. Great flavor and really smooth!

:-) I'm a huge fan of Ciroc. It's good stuff! :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:21 PM 03-29-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
one of the most unique and best tasting Vodkas I have had is Jean Marc XO. Very different, a delicious sipping vodka that provides a nice change of pace.
Absolute best Vodka, bar none! I would Xcellent in 2nd.

Can't say enough about XO:-)
[Reply]
xeemz 03:01 PM 04-10-2009
hold on, did you try the good Russian Standard? I admit the regular stuff is crap, but the premium one is good. I think it's called Russian Standard Imperial or something like that.
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:37 PM 04-10-2009
My favorite has gotta be Reyka. After that it would be Ciroc then Chopin.
[Reply]
AzonCigars 07:54 AM 04-11-2009
Hammer and Sickle.....Anyone try it
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Cochise 11:36 AM 04-12-2009
I heard Svedka is as good as any top shelf vodka out there and 5 times distilled.

I bought a 1.5 today on sale for $17.99. Perhaps I'll have a nip before bed.

Tom, Super Low Foods on Nerge has this deal in their ad. The display doesn't have a sign but it scans $17.99. They also Have Lt. Dan's Rum, similar to Morgan at about half the price. It's very smooth and and easy to drink striaght. If your interested that is...
[Reply]
icehog3 05:19 PM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I heard Svedka is as good as any top shelf vodka out there and 5 times distilled.

I bought a 1.5 today on sale for $17.99. Perhaps I'll have a nip before bed.

Tom, Super Low Foods on Nerge has this deal in their ad. The display doesn't have a sign but it scans $17.99. They also Have Lt. Dan's Rum, similar to Morgan at about half the price. It's very smooth and and easy to drink striaght. If your interested that is...
Thanks, Ron....SLF is about a block from my house, but I am not a big Svedka fan. Great price, though. :-)

Now, if you hear of any deals on some Ron Zacapa... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Cochise 09:15 PM 04-12-2009
I had my nip of Svedka very smooth but like a previous post, a hint of rubbing alcohol.

The only Zacapa I've seen lately is in my own cabinet.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:00 PM 05-17-2009
If anyone in MI is looking for Sobieski, they have it for 20 bucks at Costco for a half gallon. Great price and it is a really good vodka don't let the price fool you.
[Reply]
Catfish 09:48 PM 05-17-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
If anyone in MI is looking for Sobieski, they have it for 20 bucks at Costco for a half gallon. Great price and it is a really good vodka don't let the price fool you.
QFT. I bet when it catches on, the price goes up 30%.
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 10:12 AM 06-05-2009
I tried a new vodka last night called SEX. Its made in Holland and its very good
[Reply]
s0leful0ne 11:43 AM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by xeemz:
hold on, did you try the good Russian Standard? I admit the regular stuff is crap, but the premium one is good. I think it's called Russian Standard Imperial or something like that.
Yeah i picked up the premium on a whim because it was on sale. It's really good. I'm hoping to start trying more vodkas
[Reply]
Wanger 11:56 AM 08-24-2009
As for Vodka I like, if I have a choice, I perefer Chopin. SOOOOOOOOOO Smooth!
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 12:52 PM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by Heatmiser:
I drink my bourbon, tequila and scotch straight. Vodka, on the other hand, is one that I will only drink when mixed. To me, the best vodka is one that has no taste or smell and will dissolve into a mixed drink. My favorites in this category are Tito's and Kettle One. Both are priced extremely reasonable. :-)
It's a crying shame to mix Ketel One...
[Reply]
captain53 12:58 PM 08-24-2009
Grey Goose for me, use all the other for charcoal lighter or Bloody Mary's maybe.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
« First < 234 56 >
Up