Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>I have finally found a vodka I like.
Catfish 04:22 PM 01-16-2009
I'm a Svedka fan. I have definitely tested my sobriety limits and then gone about 10 drinks past that limit and have never, ever once woke up the next morning with the jackhammer crew in my head. I cannot say that about many other quality adult products. Svedka is definitely my Quap of choice.
[Reply]
doctorcue 06:26 PM 01-16-2009
:-)

[Reply]
Tio Gato 03:03 PM 01-18-2009
Thanks for the tips Matt. Yesterday I bought myself a bottle of
Luksusowa (I wanted to try potato vodka). I'm having a frosty glass now while watching the Eagles getting their butts kicked by the Cards.
I left the bottle outside on my porch last night were temps where about zero. Smooth, sweet with a nice spicy finish that's fantastic.
Thanks to your advice I'll be picking up a bottle of Sobieski tomorrow for comparison.
I hope it tastes like Lee Lee Sobieski!:-)
[Reply]
PinkPistol86 07:51 PM 02-19-2009
I'm a college person, so I will drink anything, but when I go home I have more of an option as to what I can drink. I like Grey Goose when I'm at home, but I will definitely try Sobieski.
[Reply]
ja3480 09:15 PM 03-03-2009
Love the elite!!!
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:30 PM 03-03-2009
I'm a huge Ketel One guy. There are some great suggestions on here. I have to say I'm not a big fan of French vodka, it tasted like vodka with a hint of wine. Most likely since it was made from grapes...
[Reply]
icehog3 11:57 PM 03-03-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I'm a huge Ketel One guy. There are some great suggestions on here. I have to say I'm not a big fan of French vodka, it tasted like vodka with a hint of wine. Most likely since it was made from grapes...
Though I haven't had much luck with French vodkas, Allan B. did turn me on to one I do like. Jean Marc XO, very unique and good straight up. :-)
[Reply]
Catfish 01:36 PM 03-04-2009
Luv me sum Svedka but Sobieski is pretty good for being so inexpensive.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 04:46 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am not a big fan of vodka.

:-) :-) :-)
apparently you are, however, a fan of lying
[Reply]
icehog3 12:15 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
apparently you are, however, a fan of lying
I am lying down right now. :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 05:59 AM 03-05-2009
opulent is my fav
ketel one my 2nd fav
and ciroc my fav for a different type of vodka

edit: oops, i made a similar post in this thread already
[Reply]
icehog3 09:40 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
opulent is my fav
ketel one my 2nd fav
and ciroc my fav for a different type of vodka

edit: oops, i made a similar post in this thread already
Apparently the vodka has been good to you this week! :-)
[Reply]
SirMoby 10:33 PM 03-11-2009
I spent about 6 months Warsaw, Poland. Fell in love with a woman and many vodkas. My favorite was from a small distillery. English translation was "Arther's Castle" made in Krakow. It was very expensive. In fact the most expensive my Polish friends had seen at almost $12 US. They all raved about it.

Polish potato vodka goes well with every thing. Cigars, caviar and salmon tartar. Beautiful stuff, smooth, clean with a hint of pepper at the back of the throat that cleanses the pallet while making the mouth water.

Good chiller potato vodka needs something else to really shine. Try it.
[Reply]
e-man67 12:11 PM 03-15-2009
Originally Posted by Buena Fortuna:
There is nothing other than Grey Goose, all others are wannabees
Posted via Mobile Device
You are right sir! Goose has that smokey flavor that you don't find in other vodkas..smooth and beautiful! This is absolutely a sin to use as a mix! I can stomach 3 olive Vodka which is english...but nothing holds a candle to Goose. Dudes at the local liquor store tried to tell me Tito's out of Texas...man that stuff is crap!!!!!
[Reply]
e-man67 12:14 PM 03-15-2009
Originally Posted by Catfish:
Luv me sum Svedka but Sobieski is pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Svedka mixed is ok...but too much of a rubbing alcohol taste...if you want inexpensive and pretty good try 3 Olives Vodka.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:16 PM 03-15-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
You are right sir! Goose has that smokey flavor that you don't find in other vodkas..smooth and beautiful! This is absolutely a sin to use as a mix! I can stomach 3 olive Vodka which is english...but nothing holds a candle to Goose. Dudes at the local liquor store tried to tell me Tito's out of Texas...man that stuff is crap!!!!!
Too each his own, I guess. I like Tito's, don't have any love at all for Grey Goose, and will take Stoli over either of them. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 03:59 PM 03-15-2009
I must agree with Icehog3 to each his own!

Grey Goose, Opulent, 3 Olive, Ketel One, and so on are all designer Vodkas. That's not to say that they're bad, hell no, in fact Ketel One is one of my top favs, but they are creations of the modern age.

For a true classic, time honored Vodka it's hard to beat Stolichnaya Gold or even the standard version! I love the gold! :-)
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 05:13 PM 03-15-2009
I dont have a whole lot of experience with vodka but I can say I dont like Smirnoff anymore. Ive only tried Gray Goose Vanilla cause that what the girls were drinkin :-) and it wasnt bad but I dont like my vodka flavored like vanilla. The ones I do like are Skyy, Kettle One, and this cheap stuff called Alpine Blu which was soo good cold it was like drinkin water
[Reply]
goalie204 05:15 PM 03-15-2009
I didn't like the old smirnoff, but now that their cheapy line is triple distilled, i don't mind it
[Reply]
Darrell 05:26 PM 03-15-2009
Ciroc is my favorite vodka. Hands down.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 45 > Last »
Up