Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 45 > Last »
Sports>We are for real this year!!!!
Resipsa 04:46 PM 10-03-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
By 'women' do you mean the Bills?
You say Potatoe, I say Potahtoe, ......:-)
[Reply]
OLS 05:20 PM 10-03-2009
Potatopatotto, I say GO SAINTS GO. I hope like hell CBS has the double header this week, or I miss the Saints game for the lame-a$$ Titans, the world's best 0 and 3 team.
[Reply]
DBall 02:53 PM 10-04-2009

Jets win, you send

NO wins, I send... deal?
jesus... I should just box up the sticks now. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:31 PM 10-04-2009
jesus... I should just box up the sticks now. :-)
Can I Get In On This, Too, Dan?:-) 17-3 Saints Halftime!:-)
[Reply]
DBall 03:55 PM 10-04-2009
Seiously, wtf is the dirty Sanchez thinking?

Vic, gimme your address.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:07 PM 10-04-2009

Vic, gimme your address.
Jets are coming Back, Though!:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:21 PM 10-04-2009

Vic, gimme your address.
Ain't over till the fat lady sings Dan, NO is trying to let them back in the game :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:45 PM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Ain't over till the fat lady sings Dan, NO is trying to let them back in the game :-)
Think We Have It, Now, Vic.!:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:53 PM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Think We Have It, Now, Vic.!:-)
At this point yeah. Three horrible plays by sanchez in a row ending with the pick.

I think the Jets are learning that bottom
feeding for the first three weeks can make a team look a
lot better than they really are.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:08 PM 10-04-2009
At this point yeah. Three horrible plays by sanchez in a row ending with the pick.

Enjoy Those Sticks, Vic!:-) Sorry, Dan.:-)
[Reply]
coastietech 05:14 PM 10-04-2009

BS bro... We held a team that had broken records for their scoring in the first three games to 10 points offensively.

We gave them 14 points on offense. Sanchez showed that he is still a rookie this game.

We may have lost this game but we still looked like a good team. Our defense showed up and played solid! I never thought we were going to go undefeated. Regardless of this loss we still looked like a contender. Sanchez will get better and we will make the playoffs and we will be a team to beat.
[Reply]
Resipsa 06:12 PM 10-04-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
BS bro... We held a team that had broken records for their scoring in the first three games to 10 points offensively.

We gave them 14 points on offense. Sanchez showed that he is still a rookie this game.

We may have lost this game but we still looked like a good team. Our defense showed up and played solid! I never thought we were going to go undefeated. Regardless of this loss we still looked like a contender. Sanchez will get better and we will make the playoffs and we will be a team to beat.
You realize you are only encouraging me to taunt you. :-), but I shall refrain
[Reply]
DBall 06:56 AM 10-05-2009
I'll admit... we showed more promise than previous years, but at more than a few points in the game, I really thought Sanchez was on acid.

Vic.. I need your addy.
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:40 AM 10-05-2009
I'll admit... we showed more promise than previous years, but at more than a few points in the game, I really thought Sanchez was on acid.

Vic.. I need your addy.
Dan, this comment I can agree with, they do look better than the
past. Unfortunately for the board when I read over the top comments I have a tendency to go into taunt mode:-)

Check out the NY Post this morning and the comments about how Sanchez has "proven" he can play in this league. Really? After 4 games, and failing to do anything impressive in any of them he's proven this?
[Reply]
DBall 07:54 AM 10-05-2009
Dan, this comment I can agree with, they do look better than the
past. Unfortunately for the board when I read over the top comments I have a tendency to go into taunt mode:-)

Check out the NY Post this morning and the comments about how Sanchez has "proven" he can play in this league. Really? After 4 games, and failing to do anything impressive in any of them he's proven this?

Taunt mode is fine by me... I'm a fan, but by no means a rabid one. I think the taunting and ****-talk is hilarious.

As for Sanchez, he's like a nice habano... young, a bit rough and confused. He needs to age a bit and to make smarter plays. That thing he did yesterday where he bowled himself into the knees of the other player was pretty shady. This isn't college ball, nor is it a streetfight... play with a modicum of class in respect to the league you're in.

I think he'll be good, but he does need to mature a bit.
[Reply]
RJK18 10:24 AM 10-19-2009
Now this J-E-T-S team looks more familiar.:-) I hope losing to the Bills gets this team humble and right sized.
[Reply]
coastietech 10:48 AM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by RJK18:
Now this J-E-T-S team looks more familiar.:-) I hope losing to the Bills gets this team humble and right sized.
We'll get back on the right track. It's still early in the season. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 11:33 AM 10-19-2009
Depends on which Oakland team they face this week.
Will it be the one that played the Giants?
Will it be the one that played the Eagles?
We will have to sit back and wait to see.

I hope for Sanchez' sake, it is the one that played the Giants that shows up.
He is a talented kid whose confidence may take a dive if they don't get it together.
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:41 AM 10-19-2009
B-I-l-l-S!!!
[Reply]
coastietech 12:15 PM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
I hope for Sanchez' sake, it is the one that played the Giants that shows up.
He is a talented kid whose confidence may take a dive if they don't get it together.
I don't think so.. Like I said in another thread, remember Eli his first year? He was garbage. Everyone thought he was a bust and would never pan out. He's no Peyton but he gets the job done and he gets it done very well.

I was hoping, as were most Jet fans that Sanchez wouldn't have a "rookie" year and that he would show up and make the plays. The first 3 games he didn't look great but he looked good enough to get through his rookie year as a success and as the QB of a winning team. His "rookieness" is starting to show. I'm hoping he can get it together fast, but I have no doubts he will become a great qb whether it be sometime this year or next year. He will get past his rookie year and become a force to be reckoned with. He has the talent and the smarts, everything else will come with time and training.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 45 > Last »
Up