Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 117
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
RevSmoke 09:11 PM 12-14-2020
It has been a bit since I made a cigar purchase. So, I figured I might get myself a Christmas present.

[Reply]
Weelok 10:20 PM 12-14-2020
Nice selection of cigars there Rev.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:31 AM 12-15-2020
Very nice Todd!

I grabbed a selection of Skinny Monsters from Larry.

[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:17 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Very nice Todd!

I thought about pulling the trigger on that selection as well, but as I have not had any of them, did not know if I would like them, I hesitated. And, as they say, "he who hesitates is lost"...or... "you snooze, you looze."

I would love to hear you thoughts on each of them!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Weelok 05:52 PM 12-15-2020
Very nice Todd!

Those are some sweet looking cigars!!
[Reply]
icehog3 07:07 PM 12-15-2020
Thanks Todd and Dave.

I figured these would be a little less "peppery" with age, and I needed an NC stash as I am all out of Caldwells and trying not to buy any more until after the Holidays. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:01 PM 12-16-2020
Thanks Todd and Dave.

I figured these would be a little less "peppery" with age, and I needed an NC stash as I am all out of Caldwells and trying not to buy any more until after the Holidays. :-)
Haha I made myself the same promise right before Thanksgiving! I've broken it about 2 times since. :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 10:18 AM 01-15-2021
Alright, don't beat me up to hard... Getting back into cigars I can't dive into the bold, med-heavy that I like.. I need to start with some flavor. Connecticut's don't do it for me.

[Reply]
kingcobradude 05:20 AM 01-19-2021

Picked these up lately, my first ever box purchase. Also I have picked up a few singles over the past few months, usually I pick up a couple every time I go to the orthopedic surgeon. (Follow up appointments after my surgery.)
[Reply]
Weelok 08:11 PM 01-28-2021
From Larry a whole lot of tasty cigars. The Johnny Walker Blue is celebrating Tom Brady’s 7th super bowl ring :-) I’ve four shots of Blue on Brady winning but just in case, a bottle is a LOT cheaper then bar shots hah.

https://youtu.be/lDJPGZ5JWVs
[Reply]
Weelok 12:07 AM 02-24-2021
Had a sale on the Punch cigars and I’ve not tried the Nicaraguan but haven’t had a Punch I didn’t enjoy. Now the BLTC Salvation cigars, well, those I love.

[Reply]
longknocker 04:53 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Had a sale on the Punch cigars and I’ve not tried the Nicaraguan but haven’t had a Punch I didn’t enjoy. Now the BLTC Salvation cigars, well, those I love.

Love The Punch Line, Dave!:-). Just Bought A Few Salvation. Sounds Like A Good Stick!:-). Do They Need A Lot Of Rest???
[Reply]
Weelok 05:02 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Love The Punch Line, Dave!:-). Just Bought A Few Salvation. Sounds Like A Good Stick!:-). Do They Need A Lot Of Rest???
IMHO smoke them ROTT unless they are dry of course. They are great anytime. I don’t have many that are over a year as I smoke the heck out of them. The toro size is my preferred size as the thinner ones are great but best on the slightly drier side due to draw of course. The larger ring gauges are best imho at the 70% range.

These are good even middle of day as a first cigar. Maybe a tad on the strong side for middle of day but just a hair hah.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:16 AM 02-24-2021
IMHO smoke them ROTT unless they are dry of course. They are great anytime. I don’t have many that are over a year as I smoke the heck out of them. The toro size is my preferred size as the thinner ones are great but best on the slightly drier side due to draw of course. The larger ring gauges are best imho at the 70% range.

These are good even middle of day as a first cigar. Maybe a tad on the strong side for middle of day but just a hair hah.
Thanks, Brother! Have A Great Day!:-)
[Reply]
afranco 10:26 PM 02-25-2021
Good looking smokes gents !!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:45 AM 02-26-2021
Some Caldwell samplers from CBid.

[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:38 PM 02-26-2021

I'm guessing that ain't the same salvation I preach to my people. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:40 PM 02-26-2021

Nice. I don't go over to CBid much, but seems to me you pick those up over there pretty regularly. Of course, if I go and bid on them, then one of us might be disappointed. :-)

Nice snag.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Weelok 03:59 PM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I'm guessing that ain't the same salvation I preach to my people. :-)
Rev, while you may be preaching everlasting salvation, these cigars certainly make the time spent waiting more enjoyable :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 04:00 PM 02-26-2021

You can’t beat CBID pickups like that :-)
[Reply]
Page 91 of 117
« First < 4181899091 9293101 > Last »
Up