Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 82 of 117
« First < 3272808182 838492 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
gomeitsmybday 09:13 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Nice sampler!! I haven't had much experience with Caldwell except for the All Out Kings if that counts. Mighty tasty cigar btw!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:27 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
Nice sampler!! I haven't had much experience with Caldwell except for the All Out Kings if that counts. Mighty tasty cigar btw!
Michael, I recently got a 2 Long Live the Kings (one from markem in the Troop Auction) and really liked them both. I also had The King is Dead and liked it as well. Figured on trying their other lines as well, so I nabbed those all on Cigar Bid this week.
[Reply]
The camaro show 05:37 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Michael, I recently got a 2 Long Live the Kings (one from markem in the Troop Auction) and really liked them both. I also had The King is Dead and liked it as well. Figured on trying their other lines as well, so I nabbed those all on Cigar Bid this week.
Tom the blind mans bluff is pretty good as well.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:08 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
I second this.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:35 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I second this.
Thanks Guys, I'll try to pick up one or two of those next. :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 11:38 AM 12-14-2019
Wow, that’s an avalanche of good cigars and what I expect from you hah. Quality cigars because life is too short for a bad cigar.

Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Okay so as you can see, I've been busy lately...all purchases going back a few months plus the recent holiday sales I've jumped on. :-)

In the first picture we have...

Espinosa - Las 6 Provincias Toro, Alpha Dawg Shortl Churchills
601 - La Bomba Warhead Maduros, Blue Maduro Toro, Green Oscuro Coronas, 5 pack of Red Habano Robustos (hidden behind the Signature Selection)
Aganorsa Leaf/Casa Fernandez - Guardian of the Farm Apollo's, 5 pack of Signature Selection Belicosos
Don Pepin Garcia - Black Cuban Classic Robustos

And in the second...:

Warped - La Hacienda Gran Robustos
Crowned Heads - La Imperiosa Coronas
Abe Flores/PDR - El Trovador Maduro Coronas
Stolen Throne - Crook of the Crown Toro and Robustos
Dunbarton - Sun Compromiso Coronas 5 pack (obscured in the bag with the Stolen Thrones)

I have a lot of personal favorites in here from the 601s to the Guardians, and then also a lot of new stuff I'm really really excited to try! Now I just have to be patient and wait.... :-)

[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 01:52 PM 12-14-2019
Love those Apha Dawgs took me a bit to get past the name but I'm loving the Coronas
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:48 PM 12-14-2019
Thanks Dave!! Looks like you've picked up some really good stuff lately as well - and right on about life being too short for bad cigars :-)

Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
Love those Apha Dawgs took me a bit to get past the name but I'm loving the Coronas
Haha I'm always saying the same thing about the name of that cigar! It's just *awful* but then the cigar is SO GOOD...what a conundrum. I mean really it's such a bad name that I wonder if Eric named it sarcastically? Regardless, I'll always have some on hand because they are incredible cigars.
[Reply]
Weelok 06:30 PM 12-18-2019
More from Cigar Fed.

Ezra Zion Jamais Vous five pack
Ezra Zion Al My Ex’s Maduro 10 pack
Five pack of boutique seconds
Five pack sampler of something
10 pack Mexican Hot Chocolate

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:31 PM 12-18-2019
:-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 03:20 PM 12-26-2019
[Reply]
Weelok 02:32 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
The cigar on the left was gifted to me during cigar lotto time maybe? Think I still have it somewhere? What is it so I can look up information please?

Nice looking cigars though. Love the American Flag shield.
[Reply]
Weelok 02:35 AM 12-30-2019
Hit FUMARE before Christmas and grabbed some cigars and a new lighter. They had the lighter as a demo and liked it. We will see how a year goes hah.

[Reply]
longknocker 07:31 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Hit FUMARE before Christmas and grabbed some cigars and a new lighter. They had the lighter as a demo and liked it. We will see how a year goes hah.

I've Got That Same Lighter, Dave!:-). I Love It And It's My EDC!:-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 08:35 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
The cigar on the left was gifted to me during cigar lotto time maybe? Think I still have it somewhere? What is it so I can look up information please?

Nice looking cigars though. Love the American Flag shield.
The American by JC Newman.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:10 PM 12-31-2019
A box of Nat Sherman Timeless Prestige Robusto and an LADC sampler, both from Holt's.

[Reply]
Weelok 02:40 PM 12-31-2019
Nice pick ups! Hard to pass on Holts for incredible deals hah.

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
A box of Nat Sherman Timeless Prestige Robusto and an LADC sampler, both from Holt's.

[Reply]
Weelok 07:16 PM 01-18-2020

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:58 PM 01-18-2020
Nice, Dave!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:42 PM 01-18-2020
Wow some great buys in here lately guys!! (Mama de Leches in particular, haha!)
Ive not had any Nat Sherman's to date but I'm sure that LAdC sampler will be excellent...

@ Dave - I was eyeing those Crowned Heads Full Court but have been trying to save for some other purchases...let us know how they smoke once you get around to them :-)
[Reply]
Page 82 of 117
« First < 3272808182 838492 > Last »
Up