Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Looking for suggestions for groomsmen gifts...
sherlockeli 11:31 AM 04-13-2020
I was writing this Mail order husbands about groomsmen gifts and was wondering if any cigar aficionados had more ideas to add?
[Reply]
dijit 07:30 PM 04-13-2020
It's all about budget sir. My Groomsmen all got a box of cigars at my last wedding. My line in lodge will get customers pens from an old member here. Cigar budget was $150 a box for 5 groomsmen. My lodge line and guide total 11 at about $100 each. You can go much cheaper of course and I should have but it's the thought of the item and get them something they will use. Not throw in the nightstand and forget about.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:38 AM 04-14-2020
You're responding to a banned spammer. Good ideas, though. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:38 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by dijit:
It's all about budget sir. My Groomsmen all got a box of cigars at my last wedding. My line in lodge will get customers pens from an old member here. Cigar budget was $150 a box for 5 groomsmen. My lodge line and guide total 11 at about $100 each. You can go much cheaper of course and I should have but it's the thought of the item and get them something they will use. Not throw in the nightstand and forget about.
[Reply]
Steve 11:53 AM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Isolation is getting to us all so much that we'll even talk to spammers... :-):-)
[Reply]
dijit 05:05 AM 04-15-2020
Guess I should put my glasses on so I can read the fine print.
[Reply]
Up