Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Bradford Back to OU
blugill 05:19 PM 01-14-2009
While I'm not an OU fan, I see this as a mistake on Bradford's part. OU is losing their starting O line which is pretty close to a pro unit.
[Reply]
rizzle 09:46 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by blugill:
While I'm not an OU fan, I see this as a mistake on Bradford's part. OU is losing their starting O line which is pretty close to a pro unit.
The whole line?
[Reply]
Tombstone 09:56 AM 01-15-2009
I guess he wants to lose to Tebow one more year.
[Reply]
silentjon 10:16 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Tombstone:
I guess he wants to lose to Tebow one more year.
I think it has more to do with not wanting to be drafted by the Lions.
[Reply]
jwintosh 10:20 AM 01-15-2009
while i'm an OU fan, i like the move!!
[Reply]
rizzle 12:36 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by jwintosh:
while i'm an OU fan, i like the move!!
I would hope so. IMO, Bradford is the best "pure" QB in the country. I'd take that kid on my team any day.
[Reply]
rizzle 12:37 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by silentjon:
Sorry if this is a threadjack, but what do you think of the job Shannon is doing? If you like we can take it to a different thread.
[Reply]
blugill 06:27 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
The whole line?
I believe the tight end and one other lineman are staying.
[Reply]
kgoings 06:31 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by silentjon:
I doubt it, for all that money who cares who you get drafted by? If he is top of the draft next year then its another team who has lost a bunch of games. Detroit has some talent, I think it is a terrible decision. He is as high as he could ever hope to be (draft wise) he only has the possibility to LOSE money.
[Reply]
silentjon 05:14 AM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Sorry if this is a threadjack, but what do you think of the job Shannon is doing? If you like we can take it to a different thread.
I will continue the threadjack as well. I like that he keeping most of the south Florida kids. I like that he fired the OC Nix. I never liked this hire - what did he do at Georgia Tech before that impressed anyone? 2009 will be an important year for Shannon. Miami at the very least, needs to reach the ACC Championship game. It will determine if he is the type of coach that can recruit but will never contend for the national championship (Ron Zook anyone?). I never liked the two quarterback system, so I am happy that Marve is transferring (I like Harris better). They were very talented, but young in 2008. But so was Alabama. Theadjack over. Although, I would like to have seen Bradford go pro, as Oklahoma plays Miami in 2009.
[Reply]
Up