Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New 300 ct. Humidor
ABNMP619 08:51 AM 03-14-2011
WOW! That is nice! Good pick up man.
[Reply]
OLS 08:55 AM 03-14-2011
FINALLY, someone understands the end game. Sooner or later we ALL need that
cabinet, most just can't see to the end of the road for all the deals on vinos and
300cts and desktops and Pelican cases.

I kid of course, you are insane and we will look for the big sale at the end of this story.
I got dibs on your insert cigar brand here s!
[Reply]
Swif 09:43 PM 03-14-2011
Nice. Have fun filling her up.
[Reply]
cobra03 10:00 PM 03-14-2011
Daaaammme thats a nice big humi. Have fun filling that bad boy up
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:35 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
That is simply awesome!

How'd you find it if I can ask?
Craigslist Indianapolis. Cost me less than a box of decent Tatuaje's. :-)

Played around with it a bit tonight. The electrical outlet and the light works, the moist N aire works (float needs replaced and the reservoir needs cleaned up), and I already bought a new tile for the ceiling. Not going to worry about switching lights as I won't have the light on for more than a minute or two at a time. One of the doors needs work getting the seal for the glass repositioned and I need to replace the lock or find a key that will work. Already have a guy working on that for me. Moving along nicely...
[Reply]
JDTexan 11:42 PM 03-14-2011
Great pickup, Craigslist can work if you stay on top of it. Have fun filling your new "baby".
[Reply]
Humpdebump 11:49 PM 03-14-2011
Nice grab, the light will accent all the boxes when guests are over :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 11:50 PM 03-14-2011
Moar Pikshurs!
[Reply]
Patrick B 12:27 AM 03-15-2011
Here's the light at top, sans tile. Still need to cut to size. Image
[Reply]
icehog3 12:28 AM 03-15-2011
Looks awesome, Patrick! :-)
[Reply]
mpd340 06:59 AM 03-15-2011
Holy Molly Batman!
[Reply]
jlaker 07:04 AM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by Patrick B:

Played around with it a bit tonight. The electrical outlet and the light works, the moist N aire works (float needs replaced and the reservoir needs cleaned up), and I already bought a new tile for the ceiling. Not going to worry about switching lights as I won't have the light on for more than a minute or two at a time. One of the doors needs work getting the seal for the glass repositioned and I need to replace the lock or find a key that will work. Already have a guy working on that for me. Moving along nicely...

Nice snag. I saw it on there but it was too big for my needs. Enjoy!
[Reply]
e-man67 07:24 AM 03-15-2011
Sick pick up...you did good..real good.
[Reply]
hammondc 07:25 AM 03-15-2011
Damn.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 10:56 AM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by Patrick B:

Rock on! keep us updated on the repairs. Be a good learning tool for those of still debating how to tie one to our trucks in the future :-)
[Reply]
Patrick B 09:45 PM 03-15-2011
glass door is fixed. Last thing needed is the lock changed or a key procured. Got a BOTL hleping with that. Might just take the whole damn door to a locksmith tomorrow and have him go to work. I want this thing set up and seasoning NOW! :-)
[Reply]
GolfNut 11:08 PM 03-15-2011
You know, we could build a pretty sweet drawer unit to fit inside there....
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:12 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
You know, we could build a pretty sweet drawer unit to fit inside there....
Hmmm. Plans right now are to put all my random cigars in various old cigar boxes. I have about 50 or so. Should be able to match up cigars with the correct mfgr if not the correct size at least. Not sure how it's going to look but we'll see. You piqued my interest, though...
[Reply]
GolfNut 11:22 PM 03-15-2011
So much room to work with in that thing. Lot's of possibilities. I could see putting a built in with doors on the bottom and drawers above, then your shelving above that for box storage/display. Having a couple cupboards in it would be handy for storing anything you don't necessarily want seen.

Could be a pretty fun project. Let me know if you want to look into some options. :-)
[Reply]
Patrick B 10:56 PM 03-23-2011
Finally got all the litte do-dads, and whatchamajigs fixed. Installed, humidifier is running and hopefully we'll be putting cigars in soon. Threw some empties in for now so it looks cool. If I could make sex with this thing I'd dump the girl I'm dating.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up