Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Best "Quick Smoke" Ever!!!
rizzle 09:37 AM 03-11-2010
I thought those were great until I got hold of the Cabaiguan Petites, Greg. They are the crackstick of all cracksticks. I'm NEVER without a cab of them.
But I do like the Tats too.

:-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 10:13 AM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I think these are a fantastic smoke and love them, the petite Cabaiguan is a good smoke too but is much milder. My only issue is the price (would love to see them in the $1-2 range) but I still grab them quite frequently.
Yea it's mild but that Cabaiguan is also fantastic, and can give you a whole new appreciation for mild cigars.
[Reply]
ZenSilk 10:30 AM 03-11-2010
Favorite smoke of mine, I can't get enough of these. They fit my palate needs perfectly!

They can be found on http://www.seriouscigars.com/Tatuaje_Cigars_list for $139, and I'm buying a box! :-)
[Reply]
issues 11:37 AM 03-11-2010
Just had my first one after picking up a cab at lunch and found this review to be spot on!

Great little smoke, thanks Greg!!! :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 01:16 PM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Just had my first one after picking up a cab at lunch and found this review to be spot on!

Great little smoke, thanks Greg!!! :-)
I Knew You Would Love It!:-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 04:44 PM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Just Finished Smoking My New Favorite Small Cigar, A "Petite Tatuaje".
This Cigar is a 4 1/2 X 32 Perfect Stick, IMO!

A Perfect "10", IMO! I Need To Buy A Box Of These Beauties!
They Can Be Found At www.newhavanacigars.com For $3.50 Each. Well Worth The Money! Get You Some!:-)
Those are made by Don Pepin, and if you like his Cabaiguan's he makes them in the same size as that Tatuaje...they're also a great smoke...
[Reply]
pds 10:27 AM 03-14-2010
Great short smokes can be hard to come by. When you find one you like, stock up! I never seem to have enough of my Party Shorts around.
[Reply]
pennjones 11:10 AM 03-14-2010
Well, I love a good short smoke, so I'm gonna have to go to the B&M today to see if they have any of either of these little fellas (tats or cabs)
[Reply]
montecristo#2 12:26 PM 03-14-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
I thought those were great until I got hold of the Cabaiguan Petites, Greg. They are the crackstick of all cracksticks. I'm NEVER without a cab of them.
But I do like the Tats too.
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
Yea it's mild but that Cabaiguan is also fantastic, and can give you a whole new appreciation for mild cigars.

Between the two of them, I actually prefer the petite Cabaiguans (even though I definitely prefer Tatuajes over Cabaiguans in general). Of the original Cabaiguans, I think the petite is the only one I really like.

The petite Tats I have smoked have seemed a little too bitter for me, whereas the petite Cabs being milder, I do not get the same intense flavor profile.

I would definitely try both before buying a cab - the only issue with these is the price point. I think you can get a Padron Londres or Padron 2000 for the same price (you don't have to smoke the whole thing).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up