Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Beyond pissed
equetefue 02:00 PM 01-14-2014
I'm so freaking pissed off right now I can't even think straight. As I walk to my new car to leave work today I see that some asshat, lowlife,etc, freaking crash into my car and wrecked the front driver side quarter panel, and had the balls to leave the scene.

Big freakin mistake, I run the damn bldg. I will find who did this. Ruined my freaking day so much.

Arggghhh, I swear I want hurt someone.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:03 PM 01-14-2014
That sucks but remember, as tough as it may be right now to consider, it's a car and can get fixed.
Just sucks so many irresponsible folks out there that will damage someone's property and not take ownership for their actions.
Any cameras outside the building?
Any paint transfer?
If you have that kind of damage, they likely have visible damage to theirs also and if someone from your building, they need to return tomorrow, and as humans are creatures of habit, will likely park in the same area.
[Reply]
mk05 02:05 PM 01-14-2014
Is this considered a hit and run felony? Go get her! Or him.
[Reply]
Remo 02:05 PM 01-14-2014
Sucks Edwin...camera's on the building?
[Reply]
czerbe 02:06 PM 01-14-2014
This makes me :-) sorry to hear brother
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 02:07 PM 01-14-2014
i am sorry brother
[Reply]
The Poet 02:08 PM 01-14-2014
Take a deep breath, Edwin. Aummmmmmm, aummmmmmm. It sucks, but it's a car and not a cause for cardiac arrest.
[Reply]
stearns 02:08 PM 01-14-2014
scumbags... hope you figure out who it is
[Reply]
maninblack 02:24 PM 01-14-2014
Like the others have said, at least it can be fixed. Breathe deep and go find the bastards. Curb stomping works wonders
[Reply]
shilala 02:27 PM 01-14-2014
In PA, a hit and run just like this costs a guy a big chunk in fines plus a 5 year loss of license. It's a big deal.
Sorry, Edwin. When you catch them, pour it on.
If there's a sunny side, it won't go against your insurance. Make sure to call the cops to file a report, asap.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 02:33 PM 01-14-2014
Deep breath...no one's hurt and that's the important thing. Hopefully your building has cameras covering the parking lot and you can nail the farging bastage.
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:06 PM 01-14-2014
Everyone has already offered all the best advice so all I will add is that I hope you are able to catch them quickly.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:41 PM 01-14-2014
Originally Posted by mk05:
Is this considered a hit and run felony? Go get her! Or him.
Not in Illinois, property damage H&R is a misdemeanor at most, sometimes a petty offense. Not sure about Florida.

Hope you find out the culprit, if not, that's what insurance is for.
[Reply]
irratebass 05:30 PM 01-14-2014
That's some f'd up shite right there....sorry to hear this man, hope you find the culprit.
[Reply]
bruceolee 05:37 PM 01-14-2014
It is a felony to leave in Fla. Just remember bro that no one has been physically hurt so be thankful for that part. I've had issues like this before with a senior citizen completely unaware of what they were doing, damaged my truck. This may not be some asshole who maliciously damaged your car but a very confused human being who never meant to hurt anything. Like Carlos said, cars can be fixed. IT SUCKS! I know how you feel but this is a kind of count your blessings kind of moment. I hope you find out what happened but please remember to cool down. If this is an asshole who ran because they had no insurance then I hope he spends some time in prison or has to pay a ridiculous fine. If it's a confused senior citizen then I hope you can work things out with them while having compassion on someone who might be scared out of their minds because they can't remember why their car is damaged as well. Either was we're all hoping and praying for a good outcome for you. You're not hurt so thank God for that.
[Reply]
equetefue 05:45 PM 01-14-2014
Thanks for the positive vibes guys... Trying to relax, but so upset about the fact that someone would pull this kinda crap. They probably got scared either by the repair bill or know that I'm the owner of the car.

Just got done with insurance co and we are working out the repair stuff. Definitely need a new front driver quarter panel. What sucks is that I don't know if is available in the states as the car model is new.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 06:37 PM 01-14-2014
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that man.

Unfortunately in this society there are not many people that will own up and take blame for anything. I see it everyday at work, school, etc. If I had a nickel for every time someone said "I didn't do it"..

I hope you find out who it is, so they can face their poor ass judgement. Maybe they'll learn a lesson.
[Reply]
Felixcigar 01:43 PM 01-27-2014
I'm probably a little late to this party, and all I can say (in addition to "good body men can work magic these days") is this: keep things in perspective, always.
[Reply]
JoeCool87TC 01:50 PM 01-27-2014
This kind of action is the direct result of the "victim" mentality that society has adopted. "It's not my fault" for whatever reason, so they just leave figuring your insurance will pay.

Good luck.
[Reply]
hammondc 03:35 PM 01-27-2014
What kind of car?

Once you find the offended, arson is clearly the only answer.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up