Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>I love the picture at the top!
drevim 05:17 AM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by gamayrouge:
Any way to get our hands on the original? That'd be a sweet background pic for the macbook. :-)
Didn't sort through all the pics, but I'd bet it is here somewhere...

http://www.shackherf.com/pics.html

From Shack Herf IV
[Reply]
donjefe 06:48 AM 10-15-2008
Great photo, great moment. The Shack rules.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:51 AM 10-15-2008
Wow! Great picture. I admit that I didn't look at it at first in any great detail. I just saw the Cigar Asylum log and I thought it was just a black/orange background because of a Halloween Theme. That is a great sunset! :-)
[Reply]
Redbaron 07:56 AM 10-15-2008
Ahhh yes, Shack Sunset....:-)
[Reply]
mmblz 08:00 AM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by gamayrouge:
Any way to get our hands on the original? That'd be a sweet background pic for the macbook. :-)
actually the banner is an amalgam
:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 03:18 PM 10-15-2008
That is a great pic! I've always enjoyed smoking a cigar while watching the sunset. Something about the two just go hand in hand.
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 06:14 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Anyone else? :-)
To me it definitely captures the essence and true value that I so much covet about cigars and relaxing with good friends. An excellent pic!
[Reply]
Tikihut27 07:15 PM 10-15-2008
Beautiful.

I especially appreciate the Tiki torches. :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 07:43 PM 10-15-2008
Oh yeah... looks like a place I would like to be. :-)
[Reply]
dccraft 07:47 PM 10-15-2008
That picture is my ideal when it comes to a setting for enjoying a smoke. Perfect sunset after a long day, good friends, a little adult beverage of my choice, and a great cigar. :-)
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 07:49 PM 10-15-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
I never get tired of looking at that sunset. (Its from the Shack)

I figgered it was the Shack!

I can see Tom's Guns!:-)
[Reply]
BamBam 09:14 PM 10-15-2008
When I first saw that banner all I could think was:

You guys are free of the headaches that CS has created for you recently. For everybody for that matter. An important piece of our life was in the balance and you guys stood up and saved that for us. Then at the end of the day, a job well done, you all get the chance sit around and relax with some cigars watching the sunset. All is well and will continue to be. Life is good.....once again
[Reply]
JaKaacH 04:43 AM 10-16-2008
Great Picture..I wish I was there right now...:-)

That would make a great Wallpaper/desktop..
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 07:36 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by BamBam:
When I first saw that banner all I could think was:

You guys are free of the headaches that CS has created for you recently. For everybody for that matter. An important piece of our life was in the balance and you guys stood up and saved that for us. Then at the end of the day, a job well done, you all get the chance sit around and relax with some cigars watching the sunset. All is well and will continue to be. Life is good.....once again
That was a beautiful description bro, thank you
[Reply]
gvarsity 08:02 PM 10-16-2008
Great banner, great site. Well done.
[Reply]
Scottw 08:24 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by weak_link:
That photo immediately set me at ease and feels like home already.

I agree, awesome pic. You could also photoshop the 11 of the founding fathers in front of the Bellagio fountains like on Oceans 11. This is much cooler though because it is real. Just awesome!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up