Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>NFL fans, Preseason impressions?
smitty81 07:42 AM 08-14-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
Guessing your a huskers fan? :-)
:-):-)

Originally Posted by jledou:
First look at my Raiders last night and they still look sloppy and off. Preseason may not mean much as far as score and real plays but if you can't get the basic down in preseason then it's hard to see it getting any better throughout the year.
Yes, I am a Raiders fan as well. They looked horrible. They looked worse than some college teams. Lots of stupid penalties and mistakes.

The Defense looked pretty decent and McFadden is a beast. Other than that..............

I didn't think we looked good or improved at all. I think I was more impressed with Leinert than Palmer.

I think it's going to be another bad year. The Raiders organization needs to pull their heads out of their asses and make some GOOD QUALITY draft picks instead of squandering them away for an old has been quarterback.

It seems like the Raiders have really been in a rut since Gruden left. We had some great talent back in 02-03. They were older veterans but they knew what they were doing and how to do it.

Hell, we look as crappy as the Lions did for years after Sanders left.

I have a feeling it's going to be 5 years or so before we are even competitive again. We have a lot of really young talent that doesn't seem to be progressing.

I'm just a little frustrated, sorry.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:50 AM 08-14-2012
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
I think he's a leg man. :-)
I guess so:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up