Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 54 of 82
« First < 444525354 555664 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
Bruins Fan 04:25 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by mithrilG60:
Can't believe I actually have to root for Boston today...
:-) :-)
mithrilG60 04:48 PM 04-01-2012
Lol, I've been a Habs fan my entire life and a Canucks fan for the last decade after moving to Vancouver. Trust me, rooting for Boston goes entirely against my genetics but the Bruins beating the Rangers today helps the Canucks towards repeating as regular season champs so... (holds nose) go Bruins go (runs to bathroom and pukes) :-)
Bruins Fan 05:00 PM 04-01-2012
Should be a good game always a close contest.
E.J. 05:51 PM 04-01-2012
Watching the Rangers & Bruins, drinking an American style lager(Miller Lite) and wondering why I didn't stay in Cancun for another week to watch.....:-).

Go Avs 2012-13!
E.J. 05:52 PM 04-01-2012
^^^Miller Lite > Dos Equis
Ahbroody 08:15 PM 04-01-2012
Because vacations cost money and mexico doesnt have a professional hockey team?
Im just shooting in the dark. Oooh and you gots one of those damn j o bs
mithrilG60 09:15 PM 04-01-2012
Thank you Bruins, now I can return to hating you like normal :-)
E.J. 09:28 PM 04-01-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Because vacations cost money and mexico doesnt have a professional hockey team?
Im just shooting in the dark. Oooh and you gots one of those damn j o bs
B I N G O.... Well, money at least... They were showing soccer on two of four televisions & I have like 280ish hours of banked vacation(7 weeks?) that I can burn..... Though, if I said I was leaving for 7....they may ask me to think of them.....:-)
icehog3 01:10 AM 04-02-2012
Fun Hawks game tonight, several fights and a Hawks goal with 2:30 left to grab a point.

Brandon Bollig said something to Heatly while lining up for a face off that sent Heatly over the deep end, and had one of the other Wild challenging Bollig after the puck dropped. I mean Heatly just went berserk. I hope it didn't have anything to do with Heatly's vehicular homicide charge....I don't care for Heatly, but that would still be bush league.
icehog3 01:22 AM 04-02-2012
Set the TiVo to watch the highlights when I got home from the Hawks game. Thr Tribune company is apparently at odds with Directv, so all that got taped was a notice from Directv that the owner of the station has pulled the rights from DirectV to broadcast it.

The majority of Hawks games are on Comcast Sports Channel, the Tribune station (WGN) does about 15 games a year, and I believe tonight was their last one for the season...but I would have been livid if I hadn't had tickets and the game wasn't on TV.
kugie 07:43 AM 04-02-2012
A sign at the Bruins Jets game.

Good for Him:-)

Bruins Fan 08:03 AM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by kugie:
A sign at the Bruins Jets game.

Good for Him:-)

That's to funny :-)
IBQTEE1 08:40 AM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Fun Hawks game tonight, several fights and a Hawks goal with 2:30 left to grab a point.

Brandon Bollig said something to Heatly while lining up for a face off that sent Heatly over the deep end, and had one of the other Wild challenging Bollig after the puck dropped. I mean Heatly just went berserk. I hope it didn't have anything to do with Heatly's vehicular homicide charge....I don't care for Heatly, but that would still be bush league.
This was a great game to watch live. To quote Tom before the game "its the last game so there won't be any fights". Wrong!! I think by the 3rd one we knew it was going to be a crazy game.
icehog3 10:16 AM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
This was a great game to watch live. To quote Tom before the game "its the last game so there won't be any fights". Wrong!! I think by the 3rd one we knew it was going to be a crazy game.
That's not the quote, I said "Minnesota has no playoff hopes so there won't be any fights"....but I was still way off. :-)

Looks like Tyler is laughing at that sign....wonder if he remembers the skanks? :-)
Wanger 12:31 PM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That's not the quote, I said "Minnesota has no playoff hopes so there won't be any fights"....but I was still way off. :-)

Looks like Tyler is laughing at that sign....wonder if he remembers the skanks? :-)
The local sports station was bemoaning the fact that the Wild have won three in a row at "the worst possible time", harming their lottery chances. LOL Whatever. They have an influx of young talent on the way over the next 2 seasons, and if they stay healthier next year, they could become a force to be reckoned with once that talent matures. Not only that, they are expected to be a fairly big player in the free agent market over the offseason, and reportedly have a native son as their main target:
Ahbroody 12:54 PM 04-02-2012
Hooooray for puck bunnies.
Wanger 01:20 PM 04-02-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Hooooray for puck bunnies.
Bigger pic from in the funny pics thread...

At least they look pretty cute there. :-)
Ahbroody 09:48 PM 04-02-2012
odd officiating in kings oilers game. End of First kopitar slashes and breaks and oilers stick going to net looking for a rebound. Two pieces of stick laying on ice no call. Hopkins in second barely touches Richards who goes down and gets a slashing call. Now a tripping call when the oiler clearly got the puck first.
357 12:42 PM 04-03-2012
Close but not quite....

http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videoc...d=-6&id=169351

I love watching this guy play!
Gophernut 01:11 PM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Wanger:
The local sports station was bemoaning the fact that the Wild have won three in a row at "the worst possible time", harming their lottery chances. LOL Whatever. They have an influx of young talent on the way over the next 2 seasons, and if they stay healthier next year, they could become a force to be reckoned with once that talent matures. Not only that, they are expected to be a fairly big player in the free agent market over the offseason, and reportedly have a native son as their main target:
That would be a good get for the Wild!
Page 54 of 82
« First < 444525354 555664 > Last »
Up