Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 179 of 181
« First < 79129169177178179 180181 >
Entertainment>What's the last movie you watched II?
Dave128 10:01 AM 05-28-2022
Silence of the Lambs
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:37 AM 05-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Hand of Death
36th Chamber of Shaolin
Return to the 36th Chamber
The Five Venoms
Fearless
The Osterman Weekend.
First time i think i have ever watched this entire movie at least in 30 years ... 42 years old and way ahead of it's time
Originally Posted by :
"What you've just witnessed is, in many ways, a life-sized video game. You saw a liar talk to a killer and you couldn't tell them apart. But hey, it's only television. As you may know, television programs are just the filler between attempts to steal your money. So if you want to save some, turn me off. It's a simple movement, done with the hand and what is left of your free will. The moment is now. My bet is you can't do it. But go ahead and try."

"Am I still on?"

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:19 PM 05-30-2022
Queen of Blood - Dennis Hopper and John Saxon ... for every great Dennis Hopper movies there are 5 shlock ones :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:30 PM 05-30-2022
Black Dynamite

Originally Posted by :
That cat is Black Dynamite, he drives a $5000 car and wears a one hundred dollar suit!
"I'm declaring war on anybody that sells drugs in our community!"

"But Black Dynamite I sell drugs in our community!"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:46 PM 05-30-2022
Black Dynamite

"I'm declaring war on anybody that sells drugs in our community!"

"But Black Dynamite I sell drugs in our community!"
I love that movie. The first time I watched it I about fell out of my chair cracking up when one of the characters was stating stage directions as part of his lines. It helps that I caught a lot of the blaxploitation films on late-night TV in the late 70s-early 80s.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:48 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I love that movie. The first time I watched it I about fell out of my chair cracking up when one of the characters was stating stage directions as part of his lines. It helps that I caught a lot of the blaxploitation films on late-night TV in the late 70s-early 80s.
Michael Jai White wrote the screen play and was the man behind the movie i'm thinking the stage direction was actually just him being the director during the scenes :-) He has had a great career and is still active and in a ton of things and has studied a bunch of different martial arts.

Now i've moved on to the classic blaxploitation movies, tonight I'm watching Dolomite ... wow so bad :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:58 AM 06-01-2022
Michael Jai White wrote the screen play and was the man behind the movie i'm thinking the stage direction was actually just him being the director during the scenes :-) He has had a great career and is still active and in a ton of things and has studied a bunch of different martial arts.

Now i've moved on to the classic blaxploitation movies, tonight I'm watching Dolomite ... wow so bad :-)
When you've finished Scream, Blacula Scream, Foxy Brown, Shaft Goes to Africa and Get Coffey, try a newer member of the genre.... Pootie Tang. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:34 AM 06-02-2022
Last night was Monkey Hustle with Yaphet Kotto .... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:23 PM 06-02-2022
Last night was Monkey Hustle with Yaphet Kotto .... :-)
Any cigars? :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:35 AM 06-23-2022
Working through the Pink panther movies, a little out of order but currently watching A Shot in the Dark
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:46 PM 06-23-2022
I wasted some of my life watching The Curse if the Pink Panther. First time in a very long time that when i got up i didn’t bother to pause a movie.

It’s interesting because to me Sellers wasn’t the main attraction, star billing yes but Herbert Lom was the the draw to me, after watching this movie it just goes to show you that without Sellers it was garbage.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:50 PM 06-23-2022
I wasted some of my life watching The Curse if the Pink Panther. First time in a very long time that when i got up i didn’t bother to pause a movie.

It’s interesting because to me Sellers wasn’t the main attraction, star billing yes but Herbert Lom was the the draw to me, after watching this movie it just goes to show you that without Sellers it was garbage.
Yep, that one's a piece of crap. I think that was the second PP film after Sellers' death that attempted to cash in on the Clouseau character. Rather ghoulish if you ask me.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:03 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Yep, that one's a piece of crap. I think that was the second PP film after Sellers' death that attempted to cash in on the Clouseau character. Rather ghoulish if you ask me.
Yah and bringing back Niven and Wagner and the other cast was just that, trying to make a buck, Niven died right before it was released too.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:04 PM 06-24-2022
Latest movie i watched, if you know the link you'll know the movie.

"in ten minutes you'll be smokin' in hell"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:24 PM 06-25-2022
Silver Blaze from 1941 - Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson .. interesting note Watson is played by Ian Fleming of James Bond fame, long before he wrote the Bond novels.
[Reply]
Remo 04:46 PM 06-25-2022
New Jurassic World and Lightyear
[Reply]
The Poet 05:35 PM 06-25-2022
Rewatching the end of Denzel's The Equalizer at the moment, so this is the latest I've watched.

As for the LAST movie I watched, I cannot possibly answer that, and it is highly unlikely I shall ever be able to do so.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:55 PM 07-01-2022
Warlock (1959)

Western from the days of all star casts: Henry Fonda, Richard Widmark, Anthony Quinn, DeForest Kelley, just to name a few and a very young Frank Gorshin in an uncredited role even though he was one of the secondary characters.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:07 PM 07-03-2022
Al Bundy’s favorite movie Hondo
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 01:37 PM 07-03-2022
Airplane
[Reply]
Page 179 of 181
« First < 79129169177178179 180181 >
Up