Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 17 of 72
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
chippewastud79 06:32 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:

"There's another old saying, Senator. 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining' ".
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
[Reply]
kugie 04:19 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The Outlaw Josey Wales

"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
Shooter

New one

"What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."
[Reply]
icehog3 09:08 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
"What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."
Great movie...The Departed.

"The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."
[Reply]
kugie 12:24 PM 10-07-2011
Great movie...The Departed.

"The mind plays tricks on you. You play tricks back! It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."
Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

New one

"I crap bigger than you"
[Reply]
icehog3 12:31 PM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
"I crap bigger than you"
I just saw part of it this morning! Jack Palance in "City Slickers". :-)

" You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face.. ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it."
[Reply]
SvilleKid 06:23 PM 10-09-2011
I just saw part of it this morning! Jack Palance in "City Slickers". :-)

" You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face.. ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it."
This one might be too old for some of the guessers!!! I remember when this one came out, even had a great hit song from the movie!

I believe this is from "Billy Jack", Tom!

How about another one with just a little less age (but it still surprises me just how old it is - over 25 years!!). One of my favorite of it's genre:

"Today, My jurisdiction ends here. Pick up my hat."
[Reply]
ASU Maduro 11:40 AM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
This one might be too old for some of the guessers!!! I remember when this one came out, even had a great hit song from the movie!

I believe this is from "Billy Jack", Tom!

How about another one with just a little less age (but it still surprises me just how old it is - over 25 years!!). One of my favorite of it's genre:

"Today, My jurisdiction ends here. Pick up my hat."
"Silverado"

New one.

Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey.
[Reply]
pektel 11:48 AM 10-10-2011
Friday!

New quote:

"Los Locos kick your ass, Los Locos kick your face, Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!"
[Reply]
DTM 06:13 PM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
Friday!

New quote:

"Los Locos kick your ass, Los Locos kick your face, Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!"
Short Circuit 2

New Quote:

"Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?"
[Reply]
Bill86 06:24 PM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by DTM:
Short Circuit 2

New Quote:

"Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?"
The Boondock Saints

"You want more mysterious? I'll just try and think, "Where the hell's the whiskey?""
[Reply]
Mattso3000 06:30 PM 10-10-2011
Nice, Bill. Bill Murray in Lost in Translation.

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."
[Reply]
Mattso3000 06:31 PM 10-10-2011
This ones easy.
[Reply]
Bill86 06:33 PM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Nice, Bill. Bill Murray in Lost in Translation.

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."
Pulp Fiction, well played Matt. Excellent movie for excellent movie :-)

"So where are you? You're in some motel room. You just - you just wake up and you're in - in a motel room. There's the key. It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but perhaps you've been there for a week, three months. It's - it's kind of hard to say. I don't - I don't know. It's just an anonymous room."
[Reply]
Bill86 01:50 AM 10-13-2011
3 days and no one knows........

I'll change the quote if requested, yes/no ?
[Reply]
irratebass 03:50 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Pulp Fiction, well played Matt. Excellent movie for excellent movie :-)

"So where are you? You're in some motel room. You just - you just wake up and you're in - in a motel room. There's the key. It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but perhaps you've been there for a week, three months. It's - it's kind of hard to say. I don't - I don't know. It's just an anonymous room."
HA!!!! I was right

MEMENTO

I did google to see if I was right, and yep I was!!!

New One:

"Listen Dick - if that is your name - Dick. If you're gonna continue to get this close would you consider switching aftershaves?"
[Reply]
Bill86 05:32 AM 10-13-2011
$hit I know this but I'm on the iPhone.

Meh someone get this or I will when I wake up, this is a lay up so easy!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 05:39 AM 10-13-2011
Think i remember this from one of the Die Hard series but can't quite place it...
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:51 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
HA!!!! I was right

MEMENTO

I did google to see if I was right, and yep I was!!!

New One:

"Listen Dick - if that is your name - Dick. If you're gonna continue to get this close would you consider switching aftershaves?"
I'm fairly sure this was from the second Diehard, Die Harder.

One from a movie I watched last night:

"And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get the jaded, video-sated public off their f'ing arses and back in the sodding cinema."
[Reply]
irratebass 10:55 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
I'm fairly sure this was from the second Diehard, Die Harder.

One from a movie I watched last night:

"And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get the jaded, video-sated public off their f'ing arses and back in the sodding cinema."
Correct!

Now is yours.. EASY A???
[Reply]
SvilleKid 11:07 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Correct!

Now is yours.. EASY A???
Nope.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 72
« First < 7151617 18192767 > Last »
Up