Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Phishing bad
Ashcan Bill 09:29 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by markem:
And some of us remember the scammer who, perhaps way back at CS, posted about a fire at their place and so they not only lost all the cigars but also the Xmas presents and regular clothes for the kids. Took some here in law enforcement to reveal this scam but by then the person had made off with a lot of donations (clothes, money, cigars) and were never seen again.
Yeah, I remember that one. Posting about empty humidors always makes me a bit suspicious as well.

It's always amazed me how fast some new members recognize the generosity inherent on this forum and how good they are playing on it. Fortunately those folk aren't too common and tend to disappear quickly.
[Reply]
markem 10:28 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Whipper Snapper:
But fishing is good.
Blake! How ya doing?
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 12:21 PM 12-14-2018
**Btw guys I forgot to mention I’m dying of canser and my podiatrist and numerologist says the only thing that will cure it is lots of high end cigar smoke, but my insurance refuses to cover it....plz help!!
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 02:27 PM 12-14-2018
Blake! How ya doing?
Fighting the good fight mark. Yourself?
[Reply]
Da Klugs 04:58 PM 12-14-2018
Biggest mooch back in the day was purobrat. I think I am the only person he ever sent a cigar to. Memorialized him in the urban dictionary. :-)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=purobrat

BTW - I've smoked it since. Times are hard here. Retired with no pension. Do those Cuban cigars really taste better? I've always wanted to try one.
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 06:06 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Biggest mooch back in the day was purobrat. I think I am the only person he ever sent a cigar to. Memorialized him in the urban dictionary. :-)

BTW - I've smoked it since. Times are hard here. Retired with no pension. Do those Cuban cigars really taste better? I've always wanted to try one.
Oh mannn. That’s a name I haven’t thought about for a minute :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:21 AM 12-15-2018
Cigars? I'll send you some groceries, my poor fellow! :-)
[Reply]
The camaro show 09:28 AM 12-15-2018
Haha
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:17 AM 12-15-2018

That explains your absence lately, shoot me your address and I’ll get you out a care package, hefty bags, cat litter, olive oil and i have some Fuente seconds that i got at ABC Wine and Spirits that i was smoking when i was unemployed, best horrible cigar $1.89 can buy! Thoughts and prayers my friend and stay strong.

Another tip for you Dave, if you are really hungry and short on cash you can save up a bit and splurge on some spaghetti from a local place and ask for extra bread, then the next day go back and tell them you were going to heat it up brocade you didn’t get s chance to eat it the night before and tell them they forgot the bread, bam there’s your next meal..free bread!
[Reply]
xFreebirdx 10:32 AM 12-15-2018
My Humidor is empty and I'm broke, can someone help me fill it please. :-)

[Reply]
icehog3 04:34 PM 12-15-2018
Oh, the humanity.
[Reply]
The camaro show 07:57 PM 12-16-2018
A little off topic but what’s the biggest humidor someone has on here? 2k,3k cigars?
[Reply]
markem 08:00 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
A little off topic but what’s the biggest humidor someone has on here? 2k,3k cigars?
This forum has the ability for normal users to create new threads based on a new topic.
[Reply]
BigAsh 06:42 AM 12-17-2018
This forum has the ability for normal users to create new threads based on a new topic.
Mark...Peter is smiling down on you...:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:38 AM 12-17-2018
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
heyferg 11:38 AM 12-17-2018

Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Mark...Peter is smiling down on you...:-)
:-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 01:57 PM 12-17-2018
per shelf!
[Reply]
Da Klugs 02:03 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
per shelf!
Read this thread made me look 1550 currently 1700 when the last 3 come to fill the shelf.
[Reply]
markem 02:07 PM 12-17-2018
Read this thread made me look 1550 currently 1700 when the last 3 come to fill the shelf.
Let’s not even begging to discuss the singles drawers. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 05:54 PM 12-17-2018
New guy, meet the King! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up