Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Back from the Caribbean
newlifetaxidermy 05:48 PM 05-05-2009
Man, I gotta get that platinum status! I saw several folks in the cigar lounge using laptops. I thought they were paying for internet @ $.55 per minute.

BryanB,
I smoked my first Viaje on this trip....too bad it was one of the overhumidified ones. Luckily, I have a couple more in the humi.
[Reply]
BryanB 06:39 PM 05-05-2009
Originally Posted by newlifetaxidermy:
I smoked my first Viaje on this trip....too bad it was one of the overhumidified ones. Luckily, I have a couple more in the humi.
That sucks man. I got one for you if you need it.
[Reply]
newlifetaxidermy 07:21 AM 05-06-2009
I picked up a couple while I was at the B&M in Raleigh before the trip.
[Reply]
e-man67 09:34 AM 05-06-2009
I went on Royal Carribean for my honeymoon 12 years ago...eat too much, drink too much, sleep too much, and play the in/out game...of course that was before kids...There were TONS of fake CC everywhere on Nassau island...I mean in every gift shop, street vendors, whereever. I didn't care for Nassau at all because of all the people begging....as soon as we got off the boat this kid about 7 comes up to my wife and slaps a piece of string on her wrist...he says "bracelet for the pretty lady" I say "no, not interested" he says "it's free, just a small donation". So the wife doesn't have anything smaller than a $20 so she tells him she doesn't have any change...he says "oh thank you" I tell him we must get change b/c I am not giving him $20....so about 10 minutes of going back and forth he pulls out a big wad of cash out of his pocket, hands me $10, and runs away...I was so pissed I told the wife "We are not spending one f#$king dime on this island!" The Atlantis Hotel was pretty outstanding from what I remember though....wouldn't mind staying there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up