Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Kristoff Q?
Ratters 11:36 PM 11-23-2009
Had the ligero maduro. Virtually unsmokeable due to the draw, but the flavors sucked and didn't make me want to try another.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 06:44 AM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by Ratters:
Had the ligero maduro. Virtually unsmokeable due to the draw, but the flavors sucked and didn't make me want to try another.
Just about the same experience for me :-)
[Reply]
eber 07:44 AM 11-24-2009
at least I am not the only one with the draw problems, it sucks because the ones that draw well are really good smokes
[Reply]
ActionAndy 10:14 AM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I haven't had a draw issue yet. Sometimes the burn will get off to an uneven start, I think due to the shaggy foot. They burn fine for me after a touch-up. I've been storing mine at 65%, but the first one I ever smoked was fresh out of the walk-in at a herf. I've been experimenting with 60% in my desktop for the last few weeks with great results, but I haven't smoked a Kristoff in a while. I'll have to fire one up and see how it burns.
Posted via Mobile Device
Was this the Albany herf?
[Reply]
Kreth 10:21 AM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by ActionAndy:
Was this the Albany herf?
Yep. At the time, I'd only been smoking cigars for about 3 months, so I asked Ryan (MedicCook) to recommend something. I liked it so much I bouight another one on my way out, and they're still my favorite stick.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:24 AM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Did USPS stop delivering packages?
Yes. I told them to forward all my bills and packages to you! Thanks Buddy!
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:08 PM 11-24-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Yes. I told them to forward all my bills and packages to you! Thanks Buddy!
I will put your bills in the same place mine go. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:00 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by Ratters:
:-) In fact thats been my experience with all of them save the Sumatra. The few Sumatras I tried drew fine but tasted terrible. The maduros and ligeros were the worst offenders, bad draws, bad flavor (the ligero had me asking where the ligero was!), and in the case of the maduros horrific burns. I personally think these are bad cigars, i'd steer clear.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up