Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar a Month Clubs
mariogolbee 09:39 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by lopro:
Makes sense.... patience is a virtue.

since I can't quote twice

to Volt:
will this negate my ability to enter in the NST? If not, sure, I'm down I'll give it a shot. Does it matter if I send more than one of the same stick (I have multiples of only: MoW:R and Nub:Connie -- though, i'd throw some of my singles in too to mix it up...)
and THANK YOU very much for the offer :-)
( I'm starting to love this place -- and hate it because it's going to make me spend more money on cigars :-))
This will not negate your ability to participate in the NST II. Also, according to the NST II rules you're only allowed to send up to five smokes with a certain value as a 1st and 2nd timer so don't trip. Go to the thread link that Smokin Gator has supplied you with and read the rules. Good luck with everything and have fun.
[Reply]
lopro 09:41 AM 11-19-2009
Yeah, the rules are scary.. alright PM on its way
[Reply]
14holestogie 10:44 AM 11-19-2009
Yeah, the rules are scary.. alright PM on its way
...and the rules are merely suggestions to many of us. :-) :-)
[Reply]
fyrftr 01:20 PM 11-19-2009
Makes sense.... patience is a virtue.

My eyes were just opened :-) It'll be worth the wait...lots to learn in the meantime. :-)

since I can't quote twice

to Volt:
will this negate my ability to enter in the NST? If not, sure, I'm down I'll give it a shot. Does it matter if I send more than one of the same stick (I have multiples of only: MoW:R and Nub:Connie -- though, i'd throw some of my singles in too to mix it up...)
and THANK YOU very much for the offer :-)
( I'm starting to love this place -- and hate it because it's going to make me spend more money on cigars :-))
I hear that, It's a love hate relationship :-) but it is really cutting into my ammo budget!

Tim L.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up