Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 10
« First < 345 67 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Black Band Project
poriggity 10:27 AM 08-30-2009
Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
Still waiting, any one one the west coast get theirs yet?

Still waiting on mine here in CA...
Scott
T.G 10:37 AM 08-30-2009
Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
Still waiting, any one one the west coast get theirs yet?
Still waiting - not expecting to recieve anything at this point.
poriggity 11:47 AM 08-30-2009
Originally Posted by T.G:
Still waiting - not expecting to recieve anything at this point.

Neither am I really.. I am guessing it was just for the east coasters, and the west coasters are outta luck. Oh well.. Its not like I paid for em..
Scott
T.G 11:52 AM 08-30-2009
Originally Posted by poriggity:
Neither am I really.. I am guessing it was just for the east coasters, and the west coasters are outta luck. Oh well.. Its not like I paid for em..
Scott
I know a few people on the west coast & Hawaii who recieved the cigars.
Savor the Stick 02:10 PM 08-30-2009
Not yet! Not expecting them for a while if ever. I thought the skit was kind of cute, the whole idea and build up of interest...but I think they really dropped the ball on getting the cigars out.....3 months....REALLY!

That being said who am I to complain...if I get them they will be Free.:-)

Garbandz 10:09 AM 08-31-2009
You need to call the folks at Camacho and let them know you are still waiting. They have a list of the people who signed up,just let them know.You can google Camacho,the contact # is on the web site. Ask for the sales dept.....Garbandz
T.G 10:49 AM 08-31-2009
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
You need to call the folks at Camacho and let them know you are still waiting. They have a list of the people who signed up,just let them know.You can google Camacho,the contact # is on the web site. Ask for the sales dept.....Garbandz
I guess I could, but it doesn't seem "right" to me to do that. Seems rather opportunistic, it would be like as if I had only signed up on the BB Project website for the free cigars ("Hey you forgot to give me my FREE stuff that I did nothing for! BASTIDS!"). I don't honestly even remember if there was mention of the free cigars when I signed up.

If they show up, they show up, if they don't, they don't.
dannysguitar 10:51 AM 08-31-2009
I agree. Not worth a phone call for me. I did send them an email, and never got a response...
St. Lou Stu 11:09 AM 08-31-2009
Not worth the call.

The damage is done.
bookman 07:57 PM 08-31-2009
Smoked "A" a few weeks ago. Natural wrapper I think. Pretty good. I'm gonna go on the porch and try "B", a maduro. Wish me luck. I'm sorry some of you didnt get yr sticks and had to watch those cheesy videos for nuthin. I got six smokes about a month after watching them. What are some thoughts on these sticks from those who received?
vankleekkw 08:05 PM 08-31-2009
Smoked the 'A' "Connecticut" but will not buy a Camacho until all is made right by the people they promised stuff to. Simple principles, don't offer something that you don't have.
punch54 07:16 PM 09-01-2009
still waiting
dannysguitar 08:24 PM 09-01-2009
I got home this afternoon and what do I find in my mail box?????

Nothing really, just the new Famous catalog...
poriggity 08:37 AM 09-02-2009
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
I got home this afternoon and what do I find in my mail box?????

Nothing really, just the new Famous catalog...

:-):-) LOL.. I'm waiting patiently. I will still buy a box or two of Camacho connecticuts, just because they ARE that good. I have pretty much just given up on getting the black band cigars.
Scott
bookman 08:33 AM 09-13-2009
How 'bout doing a BBP PIF? I was fortunate enough to receive 2 of each stick. I'd like to help out here by sending someone an A,B & C. Then when (and if) you get your sticks, send them to someone still waiting...

I'll send them out to first responder (U.S. only) to here (PM me yr addy). Together we can make this right.
Red 08:50 AM 09-13-2009
i smoked all mine allready!
Bruzee 10:26 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:
How 'bout doing a BBP PIF? I was fortunate enough to receive 2 of each stick. I'd like to help out here by sending someone an A,B & C. Then when (and if) you get your sticks, send them to someone still waiting...

I'll send them out to first responder (U.S. only) to here (PM me yr addy). Together we can make this right.
I'll take you up on that... PM in bound! :-)
poriggity 11:23 PM 09-13-2009

Awesome gesure bro! :-)
Scott
bookman 08:18 AM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
I'll take you up on that... PM in bound! :-)
You got it!:-) PM received.
Bruzee 08:19 AM 09-14-2009
You got it!:-) PM received.
Sweet, thank you my friend!
Page 5 of 10
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Up