Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>My wife is the best!!!
GodOfFire 07:10 PM 11-21-2009
So here is the story. As some of you know we have are relocating to GA (Marietta). This weekend we have been down here looking for a house and some commerical property. It has went really well.

Everytime we have passed a new cigar shop, I have made it in to check out the cigar scene. Tonight we went to eat at Olive Garden and I saw accross from the resteraunt was a cigar shop called "Wise Ash Cigars".

I told the wife and our assistant that I was going to go over to check out the cigar shop while they waited in line. I found a great little cigar shop with a decent selection of cigars. Nothing really caught my eye except I notice about 6 Between The Lines Work Of Art Hemmingways.

Now I have never smoked one of these and have never found them for sale in a shop before. Since I am a big time Maduro Hemmingway whore. I really wanted to give these a try however, I promised the wife that I wouldn't buy anymore cigars till we finished paying off our debt (we are a few months away). So I walked away without purchasing them.

When I went back to Olive Garden I let the wife know how proud she should be of me for sticking to my cigar savings plan... lol (I broke this once... ok twice).

During dinner the wife got up and excused her self to take a phone call from during dinner. She had one of our employees calling. I didn't think nothing of it. When we got back to the hotel, she surprised me with 4 "Between The Lines" cigars.

I was ecstatic. She had used some money I gave her to help with the move. Which is obviously FINE BY ME!!!

Sorry cant take a picture but looking forward to lighting one of the babies up!

Jackie
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:12 PM 11-21-2009
Great story!!! :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 07:16 PM 11-21-2009
Very cool Jackie, let me know what you think. I had one for 3yrs always was going to smoke it. Was told by others that they got better with age. Well I should have smoked it, my brother went into the cooler for a few smokes and grabbed it this summer.

Oh well, I knew he enjoyed it so it went to a good home.

How was the big move?
[Reply]
GodOfFire 07:17 PM 11-21-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Very cool Jackie, let me know what you think. I had one for 3yrs always was going to smoke it. Was told by others that they got better with age. Well I should have smoked it, my brother went into the cooler for a few smokes and grabbed it this summer.

Oh well, I knew he enjoyed it so it went to a good home.

How was the big move?
Not offically moved yet. Going back to MI till Dec. 22nd when we will move down for good. Just came down to fine places and sign leases.

Jackie
[Reply]
G G 07:30 PM 11-21-2009
That's mucho cool in my book. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 07:36 PM 11-21-2009
Lotsa wonderful wives in this forum!
[Reply]
Sailchaser 07:38 PM 11-21-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I would agree with that:-):-)
[Reply]
tobii3 07:43 PM 11-21-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I can definitely confirm that!!
[Reply]
str8edg 08:02 PM 11-21-2009
wonderful story... your wife rocks!

And "Between The Lines" are great IMHO
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:16 PM 11-21-2009
Very sweet!!!:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:40 PM 11-21-2009
does she have a sister? :-)
[Reply]
sofaman 07:25 AM 11-22-2009
She is a keeper :-)
[Reply]
roughrider 12:11 PM 11-22-2009
Originally Posted by sofaman:
She is a keeper :-)
+1
[Reply]
Norcal_aaron 12:52 PM 11-22-2009
Cool story, and nice thing your wife did. Now its your turn to return the favor.:-)
[Reply]
Up