Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Vinotem 28 Shelves & Drawers
Zulu 12:32 PM 11-20-2009
I'm trying to get drawers & shelves for my Vinotemp 28.
Most results I've found are not current and from many years ago.
I've done searches on the topic here and keep running into the paragraph below...can anyone point me to the Sacred Maker of the Shelves!?
Thanks

message I recieve...
Zulu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:35 PM 11-20-2009
Talk to Chasden. (The guy with Scooby Avatar.)
[Reply]
massphatness 01:02 PM 11-20-2009
You may need to spend a little more time on the forum, do some posting and interact with the membership. As you do, other areas of CA will open up to you. It's like magic.

With respect to the Vino drawers -- as noted above, ChasDen is definitely the man to see
[Reply]
bobarian 01:05 PM 11-20-2009
Shelves can be made from 1/4"x4" spanish cedar available from woodworking stores such as Rockler or Woodcraft. Cut them to the same length as your wire shelves, use two or three pieces(I use two) per shelf. Be sure and use spanish cedar. FWIW in my second Vinotemp I just use the standard wire shelves with no loss in storage capacity. :-)
[Reply]
ChasDen 10:55 PM 11-20-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
You may need to spend a little more time on the forum, do some posting and interact with the membership. As you do, other areas of CA will open up to you. It's like magic.

With respect to the Vino drawers -- as noted above, ChasDen is definitely the man to see
Its magic I say, MAGIC :-)

Just stay away from the secret "Free cigars" room that opens at some point.

PM sent with details on the trays :-)

Chas
[Reply]
Darrell 10:57 PM 11-20-2009
I'll vouch for Zulu if anyone has any issues with dealing with him since he is new and has no trader feedback.
[Reply]
Up