Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Should I pull the trigger?
csbrewfisher 09:54 AM 11-18-2009
I see that Famous is running a one day special on the house brand Nicaraguan Habano, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with them. I like fairly spicy Nics, and I'm in the market for a smaller-than-normal everyday smoke to get me through the winter months. If you have had them, how long did you let them sit before they didn't choke you, or were they OK OTT? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
[Reply]
TripleF 09:57 AM 11-18-2009
Nuttin' fancy, but they get the job done..
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 10:21 AM 11-18-2009
I wonder if anyone has ever said, No, don't pull the trigger?" I say go for it!!!
[Reply]
GKitty 10:52 AM 11-18-2009
I only skimmed the question and have never had the cigar in question.

Should you pull the trigger?!?!? HECK YEAH!! :-)

Never ask a shopaholic or a lunatic if you should buy. :-)
[Reply]
JaKaacH 10:58 AM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I only skimmed the question and have never had the cigar in question.

Should you pull the trigger?!?!? HECK YEAH!! :-)

Never ask a shopaholic or a lunatic if you should buy. :-)
SO, What are you Crystal, Lunny or Shopaholic.???
[Reply]
Kreth 11:00 AM 11-18-2009
I usually try a 5er first before committing to a box, but worst case, you can put up a WTT if they don't suit your palate.
Tastes vary, and you know for someone here, it's one of their favorite cheap smokes.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ir13 11:13 AM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
SO, What are you Crystal, Lunny or Shopaholic.???
She is both :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:45 AM 11-18-2009
Hello Jerry, haven't had the pleasure of burning the Famous Nic Habano' myself. Appears to be a good one-day deal offered @ 10% off the bundle price, plus it appears they throw-in a 5er of the Famous Nic 3000 Robusto' too...

When I can ever srounge up the money again, I have my eye on the Famous Nic 5000 Robusto'. I love the make-up and description of this stick.

Good luck:-)

[Reply]
GKitty 11:57 AM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by ir13:
She is both :-)
Thank God Joey was here to answer for me. I was in the kitchen baking a pie and got stuck because my weak lil female brain got caught in a loop trying to decide whether I should wash the dishes or do the vacuuming...

I said the hell with it and went shopping on the interwebs instead. :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 12:05 PM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I said the hell with it and went shopping on the interwebs instead. :-)
Way to go Crystal:-)

[Reply]
roughrider 01:51 PM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
When I can ever srounge up the money again, I have my eye on the Famous Nic 5000 Robusto'. I love the make-up and description of this stick.

We haven't heard much about the 4K,5K,6K, and 7K much. I wonder how they hold up to the 3K.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 01:54 PM 11-18-2009
I have a bundle of the 5ks. Very chocolaty, but a bit harsh when young. Mine are napping to see what happens.
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 04:22 PM 11-18-2009
I had a 3K the other night. It fell apart on me, but it tasted good. It must have been dropped or something.
[Reply]
Up