Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 51 of 70
« First < 41495051 525361 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Homebrewers - Whats in the fermenter?
kenstogie 03:53 PM 02-23-2012
I don't want to break anyy forum rules but Iam. aok with bending a shipping rule or two :-)
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 05:51 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by Poronico:
I would totally be down with this! I am down to scratch on my beer selection and need to start brewing again shortly after the move... I do have a case of Cascade HopStar that I made which turned out to be very well received for those who enjoy cascade hops. Shipping Beer is easy enough, but this will require quite a large box to accommodate a box of sticks and a few bottles of beer.
There would only be 1 bottle in the box at any given time.
I would start the pass with one bottle, you would take my bottle out, and put your bottle in and ship to the next person = repeat
You could take any # of cigars and replace with equal #.
[Reply]
forgop 06:48 PM 02-23-2012
So, I just ordered Hank's Hefe w/ the Wyeast #3068. I'll be brewing it most likely on March 4th. This will be my first real brew.
[Reply]
ktblunden 09:21 AM 02-24-2012
Should be bottling my vanilla bourbon stout today. It sat a few days longer in secondary than I had intended, I hope it didn't get too much vanilla.
[Reply]
kenstogie 10:31 AM 02-24-2012
Alright we have Beeradvocate, kaidersozei, poronico and myself. Maybe a pass thread? or should it be via PM only?
[Reply]
poker 12:29 PM 02-24-2012
Please do this over strictly over PM's as the discussion now involves shipping alcohol across state lines with no age verification.
[Reply]
mmblz 07:46 PM 02-24-2012
Originally Posted by mmblz:
tasting my Ruination clone
nummy nummy
[Reply]
icantbejon 10:03 AM 02-27-2012
I was supposed to rack to the secondary yesterday and completely forgot. Ugh. Now I have to try and squeeze it in tonight after the kids go to bed. Blah to my bad memory.
[Reply]
ktblunden 10:04 AM 02-28-2012
My vanilla bourbon stout got bottled on Friday. It tasted great with just a little hint of vanilla. I'm hoping the bourbon I added at bottling with bring out a little more of that as it conditions.

I ordered a bulkhead for my cooler and the ingredients for my first AG batch today. Can't wait!
[Reply]
Poronico 02:24 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
There would only be 1 bottle in the box at any given time.
I would start the pass with one bottle, you would take my bottle out, and put your bottle in and ship to the next person = repeat
You could take any # of cigars and replace with equal #.
The only issue I can see with such a limited selection of pocket lintyness is that someone might prefer a different style or completely dislike a hoppy lint.
[Reply]
ashtonlady 06:11 PM 02-28-2012
I found a Keg what should I do with it?
[Reply]
Poronico 10:13 PM 02-28-2012
Originally Posted by ashtonlady:
Is it full of deliciousness? If so I think we need to find a place to cool that thing off smoke a few sticks and get krunk :-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 05:47 AM 02-29-2012
How big? 5 gallon?
[Reply]
Salvelinus 03:42 PM 02-29-2012
Drinking a centennial single hop ipa I brewed with a sigII. Good combo. Can't believe how much better a couple extra weeks in the keg made this beer. I really didn't like it at first. Now I'm planning another batch.
[Reply]
mmblz 08:41 PM 02-29-2012
Anyone used Cry Havoc yeast?
Making a Pale Ale, would use California Ale except the local is out.
Any idea what substituting Cry Havoc would be like?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:52 PM 02-29-2012
Send it to Pete.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:53 PM 02-29-2012
Live Dangerously.

I don't even know what CH yeast is, but it sounds like it should work with Pale Ale, just for the name. :-)
[Reply]
keith_mahoney 08:54 PM 02-29-2012
No experience with Papazian's yeast but I use wlp007 at 64* for all of my Pale ale and IPA brews. This is rumored to be pretty close to the house yeast of Stone brewery and is used in all of the Stone brew clones by The Brewing Network.

It is my house yeast. I continually wash it for re-use and also use it in stouts and porters at warmer temps.
[Reply]
ashtonlady 05:49 AM 03-01-2012
Sorry guys it is empty. (no I didnt drink it) We found it in our neighborhood. It is a full sized keg.
[Reply]
Salvelinus 05:52 AM 03-01-2012
Sorry guys it is empty. (no I didnt drink it) We found it in our neighborhood. It is a full sized keg.
You might be able to sell it to a homebrewer for conversion to a keggle if you didn't have a use for it.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 70
« First < 41495051 525361 > Last »
Up