Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Xikar or Palio?
RightAJ 04:12 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I have both the Palio and Xikar. If I am going to be out-and-about I will through my Xikar in my back pocket (it's all metal so if I sit on it it won't break). If I am going to a herf or at home I am more likely to use my Palio (I am afraid to through this in my back pocket due to the design and use of plastic).
Just for reference, it is actually made with "state-of-the art engineering polymers, not plastic! It is designed to withstand many years of use and shock" -Palio Site

aj
[Reply]
stevieray 05:05 PM 10-18-2010
Just found my warranty card for my Palio cutter the other day while going through my desk. The Palio still cuts as good as the day I got it....and the date on the warranty card, April 2006. :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:58 AM 10-19-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I have both the Palio and Xikar. If I am going to be out-and-about I will through my Xikar in my back pocket (it's all metal so if I sit on it it won't break). If I am going to a herf or at home I am more likely to use my Palio (I am afraid to through this in my back pocket due to the design and use of plastic).
Either I had too much coffee yesterday or not enough -- quite a grammatical mistake there...

At least the words are spellled correctly... :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up